Last Updated on September 13, 2022
When it comes to wishing someone a happy birthday, you want to show your gratitude and love with the right words to say.
Often, short and sweet is best. We’ve written 200 simple birthday wishes to share with anyone and everyone.
From short and funny to inspirational and meaningful, our collection of simple birthday wishes, quotes, and heartfelt messages has something for everyone, at every age.
Short & Sweet Happy Birthday Wishes
It’s vital to show your loved ones how much you value their presence in your life. The best way to do so is with a thoughtful message on their birthday.
But maybe you’re stuck. We’re here to help! Try one of these cheerful happy birthday messages in your card or text message.
Simple Birthday Wishes
1. Wishing you a fantastic birthday and a wonderful year ahead.
2. Happy birthday to someone who is creative, smart, cool, and, now that I think about it, who reminds me a lot of myself.
3. Happy birthday! I hope all your birthday wishes and dreams come true.
4. May your birthday be filled with happiness, joy, and pleasant surprises.
5. Here’s wishing you a day full of delightful birthday surprises! May you achieve everything you ever wanted in the year ahead. But for right now – enjoy your special day!
6. You are a loving and kind person and you deserve the best. Have a wonderful day and an amazing year ahead. Happy Birthday!
7. On your special day, I wish you the best that life has to offer! Happy birthday!
8. I wish you endless happiness and fun on this special day as you celebrate one of my favorite things – you!
9. Don’t count the candles, just see the lights they give. Don’t count the years but enjoy the life you live. Wishing you a very happy birthday.
10. Wishing you a year filled with happiness and joy. Happy birthday!
Meaningful Birthday Quotes
11. Abraham Lincoln once said, “And in the end, it’s not the years in your life that count. It’s the life in your years.” I wish you a lot of blessings today and always. Have a fantastic birthday.
12. Someone once wrote, “Forget the past; look forward to the future, for the best things are yet to come.” May your life continue to bring you the best in the days ahead. You deserve all the happiness in the world.
13. Oprah Winfrey said, “The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate.” You’re making a beautiful life for yourself! Happiest of birthdays!
14. Count your life by smiles, not tears. Count your age by friends, not years. Happy birthday dear friend!
15. Bsbr Arish once said, “Birthdays are inevitable, beautiful and very particular moments in our lives! Moments that bring precious memories back, celebrate the present times, and give hope for the future.”
16. Happy birthday to you! Wishing you many more years of good health and success.
17. Sam Hagar once said, “Every year on your birthday, you get a chance to start new.” Happy Birthday!
18. William Barclay once said, “There are two great days in a person’s life – the day we are born and the day we discover why.” I wish you well on your journey to discover the “why” of life. But for today, I celebrate with you that great day you were born. Happy birthday, friend!
19. “Birthdays are nothing but milestones of what you have achieved in life. Your future is full of many more milestones, each marking a bigger achievement.” – Unknown
20. Catherine Pulsifer once said, “Another year comes to a close, and another begins. May the coming year be one that will be filled with laughter of friends, love of family, and the life that you dream of.” I wish you nothing but the best in life.
Related: 100+ BFF Birthday Wishes
Funny Birthday Messages
21. Edward Morykwas once said, “Birthdays are nature’s way of telling us to eat more cake.” So I wish you the most natural cake-filled birthday ever!
22. Happy Birthday, my amazingly well-preserved friend! I think you’ve more preservatives in you than a jar of Nutella!
23. I hope you enjoy your birthday as much as Kim Kardashian enjoys taking selfies!
24. If only good people die young, I guess you’re going to be celebrating many more birthdays. Happy birthday to my favorite troublemaker!
25. I don’t need FB to tell me it’s your birthday. I hope you have a great day!
26. Happy birthday to my bestie who is aging better than George Clooney and Cindy Crawford.
27. Get ready for an explosion of Facebook notifications. Happy Birthday to you!
28. You are young only once but you can stay immature for a lifetime. Happy birthday, mate!
29. You were born and the world got better – literally everybody wins! Hope your b’day is just like you – totally freaking cool and awesome.
30. Hey you! It’s your birthday! Don’t forget to give that awkward smile as everyone sings happy birthday to you today. It’s the one thing I look forward to every year.
Inspirational Birthday Quotes
31. Catherine Pulsifer once said, “A birthday is like a new year and my wish for you is a great year full of happiness and sunshine!” So get out there and enjoy some rays of sun and wonderful moments of happiness. You deserve it!
32. Dream of the very best things, and never let anything stop you from pursuing your dreams. Happy birthday, my dear!
33. Life has its ups and downs but every single moment counts. Be appreciative for every good day and grow stronger through the bad ones. Happy birthday, friend.
34. Oscar Wilde once said, “Life is too important to be taken seriously.” Wishing you a fun-filled birthday!
35. Today is your birthday! My birthday wish for you is that it is your best yet. Have a wonderful time in everything you do today, for the best is yet to come!
36. Henry Ford once said: “Anyone who stops learning is old, whether at 20 or 80. Anyone who keeps learning stays young. The greatest thing in life is to keep your mind young.” On this birthday, set yourself for another goal. Happy birthday!
37. I wish you a wonderful birthday filled with love and happiness!
38. Mae West once said, “You only live once, but if you do it right once is enough.” Let me add: You’re doing it right, friend. I admire the way you live your life, and I wish you the best of birthdays today!
39. May your charming smile never fade away. I wish you a very happy birthday. Stay blessed!
40. Someone was once quoted as saying, “Never regret a day in your life. Good days give you happiness and bad days give you experience.” May you shine everywhere you go!
Simple Birthday Wishes by Recipient
Everyone should be pampered on his or her birthday. So what can you say to make them feel that they are getting all the love and happy wishes they deserve on this special day?
Sometimes it can be hard to write the ideal birthday message for a friend or relative. Here we have listed a few of our favorite birthday wishes that are guaranteed to put a smile on your loved one’s face.
Friend or BFF
41. I thank God that my BFF entered the world today! I hope your birthday is as special as you are. Stay blessed, bestie. Love you bunches!
42. Happy birthday to my bestie for life. I don’t know what I’d do without you! I hope you have a great day today.
43. Today, I’m letting the world know that it’s my best friend’s birthday, hooray!
44. Here’s to another year of our silly, awesome, funny, and utterly perfect friendship. You are my favorite person. Life is just so much better with you! Thanks for always being by my side as we laugh, cry, and live it up together!
45. Cheers to the brightest light in my life. Happy birthday, my dear! Enjoy your special day.
Coworker or Colleague
46. Shirley Bassey once said, “You don’t get older, you get better.” May you experience all of the sweetness of life, with none of the weight gain. Happy birthday!
47. Happy birthday, and thank you for being a great colleague and true friend.
48. From tea breaks to inside jokes, we have shared so many great memories together. Cheers to an awesome colleague who knows what it takes to be the perfect coworker. Have a blissful birthday, friend!
49. On your great and special day, I wanna let you know it’s a great pleasure working with a great person like you. Thanks for all the great support you give me. Have a great day! (Did I mention how great you are?)
50. Happy birthday to a colleague who always goes above and beyond!!! You are the star of this office. Stay blessed and never stop shining.
Boss or Employer
51. Debasish Mridha once said, “Today you have added another candle of knowledge and wisdom to your life. May it give you the power to enlighten the whole world. On your birthday, I wish you joy and happiness.”
52. I wish you a sweet, fun, happy, and fulfilling day today. Happy birthday, boss!
53. I wish you an exciting and successful career. You are simply the best. Happy birthday!
54. Happy birthday to someone who pours out their heart every day for this team! You’re the boss both literally and figuratively. Here’s to you, my birthday wish for you is that you get to enjoy all the best things in life!
55. I count myself lucky to have you as my boss. You bring so much effective energy into the workplace. I look forward to another year of success, blessing, and inspiration. Happy birthday, sir.
56. Happy birthday to the best girlfriend in the world. You are the person who always keeps my heart a-flutter in adoration and appreciation. I love you to the moon and back!
57. Happy Birthday to my girl, the one I will always love. Hugs and kisses!
58. I am sending you an ocean of love. I hope to be part of your future forever. Happy birthday love!
59. To my sweet girlfriend, I hope this turns out to be the best birthday ever. Being with you is the best feeling ever. Happy birthday, honey.
60. Paris Hilton once said, “The way I see it, you should live everyday like it’s your birthday.” Happy Birthday, my love. Thanks for being my girlfriend!
61. Loving birthday greetings to my steady rock, who is always there for me, who listens to me and always knows when I need a hug. I love you endlessly!
62. Happy b’day to the hottest and most amazing boyfriend on the planet!
63. Thanks for being my boyfriend, and… happy birthday! I love you so much.
64. You are more than my boyfriend – you are my all. I hope all your wishes come true. Happy Birthday, my superhero.
65. Plautus said, “Let us celebrate the occasion with wine and sweet words.” I wish you the sweetest of birthdays, my love.
66. Your smiles are a sweet song in my heart. Happy birthday, my dear daughter. May all your dreams come true on this special day!
67. I’m so blessed that I have a daughter as precious as you. You are my everything. Happy birthday, my sweetest daughter!
68. I’m so proud of the young woman you have become. It’s a joy to see you enter another year of your beautiful life. May your birthday be filled with lots of laughter, love, and presents!
69. Having a daughter as wonderful as you just makes life so easy and fun. I hope that all your dreams come true. Happy birthday!
70. A daughter like you is what every parent dreams of. Happy birthday to my darling little girl!
71. My son, your character and joy-filled life have made your parents proud. As we celebrate your birthday together, we wish that it will be filled with beautiful surprises and sublime delights. Happy birthday!
72. You have filled my life with warmth, wonder, and joy. You know you make me feel young at heart. Proud to see you becoming a smart, gentle, and thoughtful young man. Happy birthday!
73. No matter how old you get, you will always be my baby. May your birthday be filled with untold splendor. I wish you the best birthday ever!
74. You are a great son, and I am so fortunate to be your parent. I hope this day is another step towards an amazing future. Happy birthday!
75. Your birthday cake is half as sweet as you are. Happy birthday, dear son!
Related: 100 Best 18th Birthday Wishes
76. On your special day, I am sending you tons of birthday wishes. You are not just my sister, you are my best friend as well.
77. To my sweetest and most precious little sister. It was such a joy to grow up with you and make so many memories together. Happy birthday sis!
78. Happiest birthday to my partner-in-crime sister. May your birthday be filled with amazing surprises and wonderful gifts.
79. We have shared so many magical moments of our life. Thank you for all those amazing memories. Happy birthday, dear sis!
80. Having a sister who’s also your BFF is a priceless gift. Wishing you a very happy birthday.
81. Wishing the happiest of birthdays to the most charming and funny brother in the world!
82. Growing up with you has been the remarkable adventure of my life. I love you so much. Happy birthday, bro!
83. Wishing you a happy birthday, because you truly deserve so much happiness in life. No one can ever compete with you, and I mean it.
84. You give unlimited joy to everyone around you. Wishing you the most amazing special day!
85. Wishing the happiest birthday to the world’s coolest brother. I hope you have the best and craziest b’day ever. So long as you keep it legal – enjoy your day!
86. Best birthday wishes to my beautiful wife! I’m so happy we get to share this life together. I love you to the moon and back.
87. For my beloved wife, happy birthday. May your day be filled with all the joy and love your heart can possibly hold!
88. Robert Browning once said, “Grow old along with me! The best is yet to be.” That’s my birthday wish for you and me. I love you more and more with each passing year!
89. Happy birthday dear! Thanks for being an incredible, delightful, wonderful, gorgeous partner.
90. Happy birthday, my brilliant wife! May your day be bright and beautiful, just like you. You are amazing, and I love you so much!
91. Happy birthday to my special man! Thank you for all the love and light you bring into my life.
92. Happiest of birthdays, my love! I am so lucky I can call you mine. You mean the world to me.
93. I hope your birthday is as wonderful and fun loving as you are. Let’s enjoy it to the fullest together as we celebrate my favorite thing in the world: You!
94. To your intelligence, your kindness, and your everlasting charm. I love you so much. Have the best birthday ever.
95. Happy birthday to my brilliant husband! I love you so much, today and every day.
96. For Mom, happy birthday. I hope this year’s birthday celebration is the biggest and brightest one yet! Stay blessed!
97. I hope all your wishes come true today, my beautiful mommy. I love you!
98. I’m so lucky to get to call you my mom. Thank you for always being there for me.
99. Happy Birthday. To my amazing mom! Have a great day and a fantastic year ahead!
100. Happy Birthday to my dear mom! Thank you for being such an amazing mother.
101. To the world’s greatest father: you make me laugh, you buy me clothes and you keep me fed. So I guess it’s fair to spoil you this one day of the year! Happy Birthday, dad!
102. For my wonderful dad, I am so lucky to have a father like you. Happy Birthday!
103. Cheers to an amazing dad! Hope you have the best birthday ever!
104. You’re a rock star in my eyes! I hope you get everything you have been wishing for. You deserve it. Happy Birthday, dad!
105. Happy Birthday to the coolest dad in the world. Wishing you a wonderful day filled with joy and happiness.
106. Your favorite grandchild would like to wish you a very happy birthday. Sending you big hugs for your birthday! Enjoy your day!
107. I’m so grateful for having you in my life as my grandma. I hope your b’day is filled with joy. Happy birthday!
108. Happy Birthday to my amazing Grandma. You’ve taught me so much about life. I cherish all the times we spend together.
109. Life sure is beautiful with a grandma like you to share it with! Have the best birthday ever!
110. Happy Birthday to my Grandma. Thank you for all your life’s lessons and all your love. You are so very special to me.
111. You are the inspiration for me. Your wisdom made me wiser. Have a brilliant birthday grandpa!
112. Your wisdom is far greater than the collective wisdom of the rest of the family members.
113. Happy birthday my beloved old man! May you stay happy and healthy for the years to come.
114. To my beloved Grandpa, all those years you taught me countless lessons of life. You’re the one who taught me how to live and love! Happy birthday Grandpa!
115. I love you, grandpa! Hope you have a grand celebration on your birthday.
116. Happy Birthday, Granddaughter! You are so precious to me. I hope your birthday is full of delightful surprises and fabulous memories.
117. I hope your birthday is filled with lots of love and laughter. May you stay brave, kind, and true. Happy Birthday!
118. Sweet. Caring. Bright. Amazing. Granddaughter, you are all these things and more. Happy Birthday dear! I love you so very much.
119. Happy Birthday to my sweet granddaughter. You’re the greatest gift I’ve ever received. Always remember how much I love you.
120. What a not it is to have a granddaughter like you. Happy Birthday my lovely granddaughter!
121. What a joy it is to have an amazing grandson like you. Happy Birthday to my dear grandson.
122. Happy Birthday. Loving a grandson as precious as you are is always wonderful. Wishing my grandson a wonderful year!
123. Happy Birthday grandson. I hope you have a super-duper birthday bash! You deserve a special day to eat all the cake and chocolates you want and play your favorite games. Stay blessed.
124. You have been a very special person in my life. I hope this year brings you a lot of joy and success. Happy Birthday, Grandson!
125. You are the brightest star of my universe. Have lots of fun on your special day.
Short & Sweet Birthday Wishes by Age
Birthdays are highlights for everyone, no matter what the age. Here are some ideas for adding a little extra warmth to your birthday wish.
Take a look at a few wishes and just pick the one that suits your needs!
126. May this little bundle of joy be blessed with good health, sweet sleep, adorable giggles, and all the love you can possibly hold in your hearts. Congrats!
127. Congratulations on becoming new parents! They’ll only be this small once, so enjoy your baby’s little feet and hands, those chubby cheeks, the cute wisps of hair, and all the adorable outfits from the baby shower!
128. Get ready to start the enchanted journey of parenthood. May the newest arrival bring you happiness.
129. Congratulations! Warm wishes to the little baby and the lucky parents. Capture and enjoy each and every moment.
130. Wishing you all the happiness and joy. That’s going to be one lucky baby.
First Birthday Wishes
131. Unwrapping gifts, blowing out candles, eating sugar candies, and having fun – there’s so much work for my precious baby. Happy Birthday!
132. You make everyone around you so happy. Here’s to a wonderful little baby on his/her very special day!
133. An adorable baby like you deserves nothing but love. Happy birthday, Honey Bun!
134. The warmest birthday wishes to my cutest little baby! May you remain this happy all throughout your life!
135. Roses are red, violets are blue; today you have turned one, and we love you! Happy birthday, sweetest baby!
Birthday Wishes for Toddlers
136. I wish you a fantastic birthday filled with love, hugs, and kisses,
137. Wishing you a birthday filled with lollipops, candies, and marshmallows.
138. Happy birthday to the sweetest child on the planet! Happiest birthday, cutie!
139. Enjoy your special day with presents, songs, candies, balloons, games and much more! Happy Birthday little one!
140. You are the most charming little kid in the world. Happy birthday, dear! Have fun!
Birthday Wishes for Kids
141. A few years ago on this day, God decided to send an angel to earth. The angel was meant to make our lives beautiful! Happy birthday my sweet little angel!
142. You bring love and light into our lives. I hope you get everything you ever want for your birthday. Happy birthday!
143. Today is the perfect day to tell you that you’re a wonderful kid. Happy birthday!
144. I hope all your wishes come true and make you giggle with joy. Happy Birthday dear!
145. I’m sending hugs to the most amazing kid I know. You are precious and your birthday is special.
Birthday Wishes for Teenager
146. So many candles for such a small cake? Happy Birthday!
147. Wishing happy birthday to the most interesting teenager that I know. My wish for you is that happiness and success never abandon you throughout your life.
148. Never let anything stop you from enjoying your awesome teenage years. Happy birthday, dear. Have a magical day.
149. I wish you a happy and fun-filled life as a teenager. The day is all yours! Have fun!
150. May your birthday be brighter than a thousand suns. I hope your celebration gives you many happy memories! Happy Birthday!
16th Birthday Wishes
151. Congratulations on turning 16 today! This is the perfect age – old enough to drive, young enough to avoid responsibility. May you stay forever sweet 16!
152. May your 16th birthday be as flawless as you!
153. You’re 16 – there’s no turning back now! As you continue your journey into adulthood, make sure you do something that you enjoy every single day. Happy birthday!
154. Congratulations dear friend! Today, you’re officially too old to count the candles on your birthday cake. (Because I know your grades in math class… hoo, boy!) I hope your birthday is amazing and that you have a blast!
155. The world is too lucky to have you in it. Enjoy your special day.
21st Birthday Wishes
156. The best of your life has yet to come. Embrace it, be cool and confident, and embark on a future of unlimited opportunities. Happy birthday.
157. Can’t wait to see where the year ahead takes you. Wishing you everything special this year. Happy Birthday!
158. Happy Birthday! I know this year is going to be an amazing one for you. YAY! You can legally drink now!
159. I can’t believe you are finally 21. Well, the world just got an incredible adult! This is the beginning of an incredible time in your life. You really know how to shine. Happy Birthday dear!
160. Be bold and adventurous and try new things. This year is going to be an amazing one for you! Happy Birthday!
30th Birthday Wishes
161. I’m so proud of you for what you’ve accomplished so far! Here’s to 30 more years of fabulous you.
162. Blair Sabol once said, “When you turn thirty, a whole new thing happens: you see yourself acting like your parents.” I hope this year will inspire you.
163. Hope your 30th birthday is totally classic.
164. A great person like you deserves an incredible 30th birthday.
165. Wishing you the happiest of birthdays and everything you can dream of! Happy 30th!
Related: 100 More 30th Birthday Wishes
40th Birthday Wishes
166. Gustav Jung once said, “Life really does begin at forty. Up until then, you are just doing research.” And guess what? You make 40 look amazing.
167. Happy Birthday! You know, you don’t look that old. But then, you don’t look that young, either. Happy 40th!
168. Happy 40th birthday to someone who is forever young!
169. Can’t believe you’re 40! Congratulations! Cheers to every one of your 40 years!
170. Lucille Ball once said, “The secret to staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly, and lie about your age.” Here’s to 40 years of awesomeness!
50th Birthday Wishes
171. I just wanted you to let you know that that 50 is the new 30. Skinny jeans are out and the comfy, relaxed looks are in! Happy birthday dear!
172. J. P. Sears said, “Let us respect gray hairs, especially our own.” You’re halfway to 100! Congrats! Wishing you a fun-filled fab 50th!
173. If things really do get better with age, then you’re approaching perfection! Let’s celebrate the day you entered this world. Happy Birthday!
174. Yeah, you’ve lived an incredible five decades. May the next five decades be just as incredible. Happy 50th birthday!
175. Live long and prosper! – Mr. Spock. May the next 50 years be even better than the first ones.
60th Birthday Wishes
176. You made it! You are now officially old, but don’t worry! I believe you’ll make a sexy grey fox for sure! Happy Birthday dude!
177. You have surely turned 60 physically but by heart, you are still 20. Happy birthday to my lovely 60 year old buddy!
178. Happy 60th birthday. Let’s celebrate another year of your amazing life.
179. Happy birthday. You’re fabulously incredible at 60.
180. I think it’s incredible that it took only 60 years to create someone as young at heart as you. Happy 60th birthday!
70th Birthday Wishes
181. Jonathan Swift once said, “No wise man ever wished to be younger.” Celebrate, cheer, sing, eat, and laugh the day away.
182. Hope today is full of everything you love. Happy Birthday, my dear old friend!
183. You may be turning 70 today but you don’t look a year over 50! Happy Birthday
184. You are not getting older. You’re getting cuter, wiser, kinder, and happier. Congratulations on your 70th birthday. May you only know joy today.
185. Ausonius once said, “Let us never know what old age is. Let us know the happiness time brings, not count the years.” Have a great birthday and may you remain blessed.
80th Birthday Wishes
186. Cora Harvey Armstrong once said, “Inside every older person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened.” You might be getting older in years but you’re still so young at heart. Have a great day!
187. You are a great example of why old is gold. I respect and admire you a lot. Wishing happy 80th birthday to my cut grandfather!
188. You still have outrageous charm and grace. Like fine wine, you get better with age. Just think of 80 as 8 perfect decades! Happy Birthday!
189. Wishing happy birthday to the coolest 80-year old guy in the world. May you always stay healthy, surrounded by positive vibes.
190. Eat lots of birthday cake – it’s good for you! Happy 80th Birthday!
90th Birthday Wishes
191. You’re not old, you’re actually a classic. Happy Birthday dear!
192. Congratulations on your 90th birthday! What an incredible achievement. Here’s to many more happy years.
193. They say that age is just a number but it’s much more than that. Your 90 years are especially remarkable. Have a really special day.
194. Sending lovely birthday wishes to the coolest 90 year old. Have a great birthday celebration!
195. Wishing you a wonderful 90th birthday! May you keep showering your love and wisdom on all of us.
100th Birthday Wishes
196. Living a whole century is a different kind of high that only a few lucky people can manage to experience. Happy 100th birthday!
197. It must feel good to hit the milestone of 100th birthday when most of your peers have already departed. Happy Birthday!
198. Tom Stoppard once said, “Age is a high price to pay for maturity.” Have an absolutely wonderful and unforgettable 100th birthday celebration!
199. Oh my goodness, you have turned one hundred. It feels like something magical. Wishing you a cheerful 100th birthday. May God bless you with good health till your last breath.
200. Wilson Mizner once said, “The first hundred years are the hardest.” I pray for your good health. May you love many more years so that we can nurture under your shadow.
Belated Birthday Messages
Sometimes, we forget to wish our loved ones happy birthday on time. If you ever miss wishing happy birthday on time, you can take help from these belated birthday wishes.
- I am wishing you a bit late, but it doesn’t mean I love you less. Best wishes for the coming year.
- Happy belated birthday! Tell me how you’d like to be compensated – I owe you bigtime!
- I know it’s a bit late, but a good friend always understands. Happy birthday to my most understanding friend ever!
- It’s hard for me to believe that you’re getting older. That’s the reason I’m late in wishing you a Happy Birthday!
- I know I’m late and deeply sorry for forgetting your birthday. Thanks for being so understanding and forgiving. Happy belated birthday my love!
- So sorry for not wishing you on time. Happy belated birthday friend! Hope your birthday was wonderful, just like you.
- Happy belated birthday. May God bless you with success and happiness and bless me with better memory.
Sending Birthday Wishes
Sending heartfelt birthday messages can make all the difference in your loved ones’ big day. Make them feel special with a great birthday message – along with a thoughtful personalized gift – from you.
Regardless of whether you buy or make your own birthday card, email it, post it, or hand-deliver it, the perfect message is guaranteed to make your loved one feel cherished on their special day.
If you want to take a more personal approach, consider writing these magical words inside a birthday card and share them privately.
We hope this guide helps you with the next birthday card you sign! Just remember, as long as the birthday wish comes from the heart, the recipient will be sure to feel the love.
Bonus: 10 Perfect Birthday Cards for Every Age
Happy Birthday Party Animal
One Year Closer
Butterfly Kisses & Birthday Wishes
Got You a Birthday Cod
Happy Birthday to My Sea-Star
Cool Blue Cat – Birthday Card
It’s Sherbert Day
Rainbow “Happy Birthday” Card
Read Next: 15 Best DIY Birthday Gifts
- 44 Best Gift Exchange Games & Clever Ideas for the Holidays How can I make my gift exchange more fun? Are you tired of just drawing names for the yearly holiday gift exchange? You want to breathe some new, crea...
- 101 Best Old Age Jokes for Birthday Cards Getting old is no joke. **Pregnant pause.......** Of course it is! Getting old is hilarious. With each passing year, it's best to share a laugh about...
- 3rd Anniversary Gifts: Best 3-Year Ideas (Traditional & Modern) Whew! You made it through the first two years of wedded bliss. "They" say the first two years are the hardest. Let's hope so. Marriage is a beautiful...
- How to make Homeless Care Kits that ACTUALLY help So you want to bless the homeless or those less fortunate than you, but you don't want your efforts to be counterproductive. What should you put in ho...
- 13 Best Gifts for a 13 Year Old Girl Perfect for the tween going into the teen years, these sweet ideas are sure to please! We don't know about you, but 13 year old girls are as eclectic...
- 100 Hilarious Quote Ideas for DIY Funny Birthday Cards You can spend five bucks on a pre-made card that is moderately funny, or you can make your own DIY funny birthday card that is actually hilarious. It'...
- 50 Perfect Retirement Gifts That Retirees Actually Love What's a better excuse for a party than a retirement? We can't think of anything! And what are some great retirement gifts for the well-deserved guest...
- 12 Amazingly Clean Movies You’ve Probably Never Seen Here are 12 amazing (and amazingly clean) movies you've probably never seen. Maybe you've never even heard of these. All the better, because you're in...
- 10 Heartwarming Sympathy Gift Ideas for a Grieving Friend When someone close to you loses a loved one, you want to do something to express your condolences and communicate that you are grieving alongside your...
- 200 Simple Birthday Wishes for Everyone, at Every Age When it comes to wishing someone a happy birthday, you want to show your gratitude and love with the right words to say. Often, short and sweet...