Here is all our legal mumbo jumbo. The gist of it is this:
- Terms of Service: We provide the best content we can in order to help you, but we don’t claim to be infallible and we ask that you use your judgement regarding the resources and content we provide.
- Disclosures: We also have affiliate relationships with other businesses, primarily Northwest Gifts (our parent site), Amazon.com, and other online retailers and service providers. This means we may get a commission (at no cost to you) if you were to purchase something after seeing it on our website.
Terms of Service
All of the content provided on this website, AllGiftsConsidered.com, is for informational purposes only. The owner of this website makes no representations as to the completeness or accuracy of any information on this site or by following any links found on this site. We will not be and/or held liable for any errors or omissions in this information, nor for the availability of this information. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information. Any and all of these terms and conditions of use are subject to change at anytime and without notice.
The privacy of all visitors on AllGiftsConsidered.com is very important to us.
At AllGiftsConsidered.com, we recognize that privacy of your personal information is important. Here is information on what types of personal information we receive and collect when you use and visit AllGiftsConsidered.com, and how we safeguard your information. We never sell your personal information to third parties.
As with most other websites, we collect and use the data contained in log files. The information in the log files include your IP (internet protocol) address, your ISP (internet service provider, such as AT&T or Charter), the browser you used to visit our site (such as Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome, or Firefox), the time you visited our site and which pages you visited throughout our site.
Cookies and Web Beacons
We use third party advertisements on AllGiftsConsidered.com to support our site. Some of these advertisers may use technology such as cookies and web beacons when they advertise on our site, which will also send these advertisers (such as Google through the Google AdSense program) information including your IP address, your ISP , the browser you used to visit our site, and in some cases, whether you have Flash installed.
This is generally used for geotargeting purposes (showing Tampa real estate ads to someone in Tampa, for example) or showing certain ads based on specific sites visited (for instance, displaying cooking ads to someone who frequents recipe sites).
You can chose to disable our cookies or third-party cookies in your browser settings, or by managing preferences in programs such as Norton Internet Security. However, this can affect how you are able to view and interact with our site as well as other websites. This could include the inability to login to services or programs, for instance logging into forums or accounts.
AllGiftsConsidered.com is affiliated with Northwest Gifts and Urns Northwest, and we frequently recommend these (our own) products. We are compensated whenever you purchase a product through either of those two retail websites.
Additionally, we participate in several programs where we get a commission when you purchase a product on our recommendation. Amazon.com is one, Etsy.com is another, and several other websites, stores, and services. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. As an Etsy affiliate I earn from qualifying purchases. We also have affiliate relationships with Trees for a Change and The Bouqs. We recommend these products because we believe they make great gift ideas!
Mediavine Programmatic Advertising
The Website uses Mediavine to manage all third-party advertising on the Website. Mediavine serves content and advertisements when you visit the Website, which may use first and third-party cookies. A cookie is a small text file which is sent to your computer or mobile device (referred to in this policy as a “device”) by the web server so that a website can remember some information about your browsing activity on the Website. The cookie may collect information relating to your use of the Website, information about your device such as the device’s IP address and browser type, demographic data and, if you arrived at the Website via a link from a third-party site, the URL of the linking page.
First party cookies are created by the website that you are visiting. A third-party cookie is frequently used in behavioral advertising and analytics and is created by a domain other than the website you are visiting. Third-party cookies, tags, pixels, beacons and other similar technologies (collectively, “Tags”) may be placed on the Website to monitor interaction with advertising content and to target and optimize advertising. Each internet browser has functionality so that you can block both first and third-party cookies and clear your browser’s cache. The “help” feature of the menu bar on most browsers will tell you how to stop accepting new cookies, how to receive notification of new cookies, how to disable existing cookies and how to clear your browser’s cache. For more information about cookies and how to disable them, you can consult the information at www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/.
Without cookies you may not be able to take full advantage of the Website content and features. Please note that rejecting cookies does not mean that you will no longer see ads when you visit our Site.
The Website may collect IP addresses and location information to serve personalized ads and pass it to Mediavine. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices to opt-in or opt-out of this data collection, please visit http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp.
You may download the AppChoices app at http://www.aboutads.info/appchoices to opt out in connection with mobile apps, or use the platform controls on your mobile device to opt out.
Mediavine partners with the following data processors:
Thanks for reading, and if you have any questions just contact us!
- 100 Hilarious Quote Ideas for DIY Funny Birthday Cards You can spend five bucks on a pre-made card that is moderately funny, or you can make your own DIY funny birthday card that is actually hilarious. It...
- 10 Heartwarming Sympathy Gift Ideas for a Grieving Friend When someone close to you loses a loved one, you want to do something to express your condolences and communicate that you are grieving alongside you...
- 12 Amazingly Clean Movies You’ve Probably Never Seen Here are 12 amazing (and amazingly clean) movies you've probably never seen. Maybe you've never even heard of these. All the better, because you'r...
- How to make Homeless Care Kits that ACTUALLY help So you want to bless the homeless or those less fortunate than you, but you don't want your efforts to be counterproductive. What should you put in h...
- 100+ Best “We Go Together Like…” Quotes We go together like... Copy and paste. Scarlett & Rhett. PB & J. If you're looking for the "perfect pair," we've gotcha covered...
- 20 Sympathy Gifts for Parents Who Have Lost a Child Today we are sharing with you 20 heartfelt sympathy gifts for parents who have lost a child. There is no greater pain in this world than losing a...
- The Massive List of Family-Friendly Movies That Grownups Love Too This is your go-to list for great family-friendly movies that grownups love too. Nearly 500 clean family-friendly movies that are appropriate for...
- 21 Thank You Gifts for Doctors to Show Your Appreciation You're on the hunt for the perfect thank you gift for your doctor. Your doctor is amazing and has always been there for you, keeping your health in c...
- The 20 Most Classy Wine Quotes of All Time At Northwest Gifts, some of our most enduringly popular items are from our Wine Decor and Wine Barrel collections, and we also love customizing our p...
- Gift Etiquette: How To Receive A Gift The Right Way Gift etiquette can seem tricky, but it really is not so. If you are going to give a gift, it all boils down to thinking about the recipient. I wr...