Gifts that everyone wants… even if they don’t know it yet? Yes, they’re out there!
Have you ever received a gift and immediately thought, “Wow! I can really use this. Where has this been all my life?” That was a gift that you totally wanted, but just didn’t know it until then!
In this listicle we’ve found 10 of the most fun, thoughtful and practical gifts that are perfect for that special someone in your life. Whether or not they already know they want it, these gifts are sure to bring a smile to their face.
10 Great Gifts That Everyone Wants
1. Custom Engraved Tumbler
First up on our list is this lovely custom engraved tumbler from Northwest Gifts. This Polar Camel tumbler comes vacuum-sealed and contains a double wall, keeping your beverage steaming hot or ice cold for hours.
We can laser-engrave your tumbler with any design of your choice. Besides the colors you see above, we have many other color choices, sizes, and even brands to choose from…making this gift the perfect choice for anyone. See more of our tumblers here.
2. Wine Subscription
Because who would say no to a fabulous wine subscription? Definitely no one I know!
Choose from four different types of subscriptions, and have all sorts of delicious, unique vintages delivered right to their door each and every month. Their tastebuds with thank you.
3. Personalized World Travel Map
Oscar Wilde once said, “Live life with no excuses, travel with no regret.” Anyone you know who lives by that quote is sure to enjoy this stunning world travel map.
Incredibly beautiful, and equally as giftable, these gorgeous wooden maps will look so good in their house or apartment. As a “functional” piece of art, these make great conversation starters, too. Talk about everywhere they’ve been, and everywhere they look forward to going!
4. Personalized Cedar Wood Bird Feeder
A bird feeder is the gift that everyone wants… especially if “everyone” means the birds!
All jokes aside, bird feeders make perfect gifts for just about anyone and any occasion: think birthday, Mother’s Day, retirement. And if you’re going to give a bird feeder, make sure you pick one that is sure to remain in quality condition for years to come.
Our personalized bird feeders (pictured above) are made in the USA from sturdy cedar wood, and come with the custom engraving of your choice.
5. Vacation Package
What is it that we all really want? You know, deep down. Aside from world peace, I think pretty much everyone agrees that vacations are always a given.
Gift them a fantastic getaway of their dreams with a vacation package from Tinggly! They’ll really appreciate such an incredible gesture, and if you’re lucky maybe they’ll invite you along.
6. Heated Massage Seat
After a long day at work, who wouldn’t love to come home and get relaxed with a quality massage?
With this Snailax heated massage seat, your loved one will be able to do just that without the high cost of a massage therapist. Using a handy remote control, this massage seat targets four different areas of the body, providing comforting heat therapy for your weary muscles. Plus it is programmable with three levels of pressure.
A great gift that everyone definitely wants!!
7. Self-Cleaning Water Bottle
This bottle is about as techy as they get and we are here. for. it.
Have you ever left your water bottle in the car for a couple days on accident, only to find it has developed that odd stink? Even though it only had water in it? Well, this slick bottle just eliminated that inconvenience. With its innovative UV-C LED tech, it self-cleans cleans in just 60 seconds then refreshes every two hours to keep your water fresh and clean. So cool.
8. Organic Spa Gift Set
Provide her with everything she needs for an at-home, spa treatment deluxe. This fantastic set includes some of the finest organic luxuries — from organic soy wax candles, to handmade soaps, to essential oils and bath salts and more. She deserves a little pampering (or a lot) and this pretty box just fits the bill.
Related: Warm and Cozy Gift Ideas
9. Selfie Ring Light
Speaking of gifts that everyone wants (even if they don’t know it yet), let me introduce you to this super cool selfie ring light!
Just like everyone with a phone needs a charger, most people enjoy snapping a selfie or two every now and then. This cell phone-compatible LED ring light provides proper lighting for first rate selfie-taking, and also comes with a USB cable for easy access to charging.
10. Custom Engraved Cutting Board
Last but not least on our list is this beautiful kitchen cutting board made from bamboo wood.
At Northwest Gifts, we take pride in offering only the very best products from the most quality resources. Our bamboo cutting boards come with free personalization, so get your loved one’s name engraved with your order, and watch their face light up when you present them with this timeless (and useful!) gift.
More Gifts That Everyone Wants
At All Gifts Considered, we know that no two people are alike! Of course everyone likes different things; a gift that works perfectly for one friend may not go over so great for another.
So here are just a few more gift ideas for those unique people in your life who may love something a little more individualized to their tastes!
And please keep in mind, while many of these gifts are available for purchase, purchase is never necessary when it comes to giving from the heart! See below this section for some thoughtful, budget-friendly gift-giving ideas.
Gift ideas for…
- The practical type in your life: high-quality umbrella, shirt folder, genuine leather belt, reusable shopping bags, air purifier or diffuser
- The romantic: book of poems, tealight candle set, premium chocolates, quality wine glasses
- The outdoorsy type: hiking backpack, windproof lighter, outdoor cooking set, knife sharpener, a tree planted in their honor
- The green thumb: harvest basket, kitchen compost pail, plant starter kits, pressed flower jewelry
- A coworker: cute coffee mug, restaurant gift card, cozy socks, jar of their favorite candy
- Someone in mourning: sympathy gift basket, photo memory locket, handwritten sympathy letter, nutritious homemade dinner (more sympathy gift ideas here)
- Someone dealing with an illness: bubble bath, cozy blanket, books, electric heating pad or gel ice packs (more ideas here)
- An animal lover: animal care kit (food, shampoo, nail clippers, etc), cleaning supplies, commissioned artwork of their pet, toys
- An old friend: handmade flip book of your favorite memories, favorite snack gift basket, framed photo, journal
- The tech geek: high-capacity flash drive, virtual reality head set, high-quality gaming mouse, movie theater gift card
Some creative ideas
While all of the items mentioned in this article are wonderful gift-giving ideas, remember that it’s the thought that counts!
You don’t have to limit yourself to gifts that are available for purchase. There are plenty of other ways to show your loved one that you’re thinking of them without breaking the bank.
Here are a few creative gifts that everyone wants:
- DIY presents – Everyone loves a thoughtful DIY gift. Think gift baskets, handmade jewelry, hand-picked flowers, a recycled or upcycled gift, crocheted or knitted clothing, or a painting, drawing, or sculpture.
- Think outside the box – Besides material items, people always welcome thoughtful gestures such as gift cards, concert tickets, or even coupons or discount certificates to their favorite store.
- Donations – Consider making a charity donation in your loved one’s name! You will feel great for giving them this honor, and they will feel great for making a difference, too.
For even more unique and personalized gift ideas, check out everything else we have to offer over at Northwest Gifts. From lazy Susan’s to man cave accessories, we have a little bit of something for everyone!