Last Updated on December 10, 2021
Physician assistants can be tough to shop for, especially if you’re trying to find that perfect PA gift.
Your physician assistant is a qualified medical provider – highly trained, competent, professional. A PA can diagnose illnesses, develop and manage treatment plans, prescribe medications, and serve as a primary healthcare provider. Not to be mistaken for a doctor, a PA is still an integral part of our healthcare system.
What sort of gift can you give to such an impressive individual?
We’ve curated some of the best, most thoughtful, and most appreciated physician assistant gifts for any occasion. Let your PA know they are truly treasured for all they do!
Best Gifts for Physician Assistant
Our website is supported by our users. We sometimes earn a commission when you click through the affiliate links on our website. Learn more here.
Custom Stethoscope Charm
This personalized Stethoscope ID Wrap comes with a hand-stamped name band and a charm of your choosing.
Show your particular practitioner a little love by presenting them with this personalized ID wrap. They will appreciate it for years to come.
Pacific Crest Sign
For the perfect personalized physician assistant gift, look no further. This sign is hand-crafted in our Oregon workshop with care and precision; and will arrive ready to hang. Available with an optional hanging name board.
This sign is sure to add a touch of class to any office or waiting room.
These cookies make an excellent treat for not only any physician assistant but also the office staff!
Perfect for “health care” appreciation day, these cookies are baked fresh and hand-decorated daily, then assembled into a “cookie bouquet” that looks amazing.
Let your medical personnel know that you appreciate them for all they do!
Unique Book Art
This “PA Caduceus” book is the ideal gift for that special physician assistant. Every page of this hard-covered book has been cut, folded, and finished to create the design.
This decoration is the perfect accent for your book-loving physician assistant’s home or office.
Related: 21 Best Gifts for Book Lovers
This beautifully embroidered full zip jacket is complete comfort. Each sweatshirt is hand-decorated with professional equipment for a durable design.
With such a wide variety of thread colors to choose from you will indeed find your favorite. A warm, comfortable, and personalized jacket is excellent for those cool spring or fall days.
Physician Assistant Graduation Gifts
Graduation is the perfect time to give your favorite scholar and student – and now, finally, certified professional – a gift to commemorate their achievement.
These comfy T-shirts are just what the PA ordered! Treat that special someone to this cute T, paired with some jeans, and it’s the perfect outfit for some downtime.
This unisex shirt comes in a round or v-neck and various colors of your choice. Let people know your heart is in the medical field.
Surviving PA School Wine Label
Cheers to you for surviving PA School!
The perfect graduation gift for that special PA. Attach this label to a bottle of wine, champagne, or sparkling grape juice to help celebrate the momentous occasion.
Once the bottle is empty, the label can be removed and treasured as a keepsake.
This physician assistant keyring features a Swarovski crystal birthstone, caduceus, and initial. A cute way to keep your keys safe and together.
Makes a nice graduation, birthday, or “just because” gift.
This tasteful, minimalist design is a great addition to any office, staff room, or reception area. This handmade print comes in four sizes. You can order a “hard-copy” already framed, print it yourself, or take it to your favorite printer.
Your PA will be proud to display this accurate definition of their job!
Personalized Bottle Opener
This rustic personalized wooden bottle opener is a creative gift for the medical professional in your life! If they are graduating, we recommend the classic “Class of” personalized bottle opener. This opener can be mounted in a kitchen, garage, or even on the patio.
Every time they pop a top off of an ice-cold soda, beer, or any bottled beverage, you are sure to cross their mind.
You may also enjoy: 10 Awesome Nursing School Graduation Gifts
Funny Gifts for the Physician Assistant
Here are some killer ideas for the PA with a great sense of humor.
This set of four funny doctor, nurse, and PA memo pads will keep your medical worker friends and co-workers chuckling during their workday.
Brighten up your PA’s day with this assortment of funny medical humor that they are sure to appreciate.
“Because PA School” speaks volumes. This stemless wine glass is “just right” for an evening glass of wine after a long day of studies.
This hand-made glass holds up to 15 oz. of pure relaxation and is made using high-quality vinyl. There is nothing left to do, but enjoy!
DIY Gag Gift: Stress Relief Bubble Poppers
Our gag gift guide has 100 unique gift ideas, including the one you see above. For some of us, popping bubble wrap truly is a stress reliever! Look into our silly gag gift list and enjoy some clever and funny ideas.
After all, laughter is the best medicine. And we are pretty sure your PA will agree.
This hand-made cartoon portrait is a cute way to honor your PA.
Upon payment, you will receive a digital file with a yellow cartoon-style portrait. You can print your JPEG file on a poster, canvas, t-shirt, mug, or just about anything else.
This is a fun gift for anyone who loves those famous yellow cartoon characters.
Nothing Scares Me
This funny ceramic mug that will hold up to 11 oz. of coffee or any other drink. A cute and humorous gift for your PA. They will think of you every time they use it.
The custom printed text is dishwasher and microwave safe.
Related: 50 Clever Graduation Gift Ideas
Physician Assistant Retirement Gifts
Honor the years of dedicated work and service with the perfect retirement gift.
Retirement Flower Bouquet
Everyone, men and women, enjoys receiving a beautiful bouquet of fresh-cut flowers.
ProFlowers has a huge variety of cut flowers, live plants, gift baskets, and gourmet foods. You will be able to find a gift to fit your special occasion.
This hand-made wooden sign has a hand-cast 3D resin relief of a medical caduceus. This sign brings a nostalgic feeling to your home or office. Perfect for a graduation gift or retirement.
The back of this sign is unfinished wood; you can have everyone at the party sign and add a personal note with a permanent marker.
Candles made by Ferweh are a special treat. They are hand-poured in small batches and are made from soy wax.
With so many fragrances and collections to decide from, you might have a hard time choosing just one.
With each strike of a match, a Feweh candle will take you on a journey. Travel from Cascadia to France or from New England to the Pacific Islands.
Working in the medical field as a PA isn’t easy and can be and can be pretty stressful.
Studies have shown that coloring is a stress-relieving activity. It can help you stay inspired and motivated. This coloring book contains humorous PA-related designs that are sure to bring a smile to their face.
Personalized Retired Birdfeeder
Our bird feeder is made from cedar wood and acrylic. The transparent acrylic front panel is perfect for personalized laser engraving.
Your newly retired PA will now have some free time to enjoy watching the birds that congregate in their backyard. Bird watching is one of the most relaxing pastimes the new retiree will enjoy.
More ideas: 13 Best Retirement Gifts for Doctors
Best Thank You Gifts for Physician Assistant
Of all people, PAs deserve to be thanked. They work hard and are always, you know, assisting. A good physician’s assistance has earned high praise – and an incredible gift! Here are some good ideas for your consideration.
Thank You Card
This hand-made thank you card is a sweet way to say “Thanks!” to your physician assistant for all they do.
They are often the unsung hero of the medical world. Let them know that you appreciate them by writing a personal note on the inside of the card.
It’s a simple way to brighten anyone’s day!
Best Physician Assistant Ever
Honor that PA in your life with this personalized tumbler.
This tumbler is crafted from stainless steel: it keeps your cold drinks feeling icy and your hot drinks piping for hours to come.
Choose from stainless steel or six colored vinyl wraps. This is a gift your PA will value for quite some time.
You can make a difference in a PA’s life by sending them this delightful gift box. This box contains a variety of sweet gifts that will make her smile.
It’s true… PAs need shots too!
Vacation of a Lifetime
Whether it’s an “experience or a getaway” vacation, Tinggly will get you there.
Your hard-working PA deserves a break. This trip could be the vacation package of a lifetime – offering memories that they will cherish for years to come.
Here’s how it works:
- You purchase a gift package, which is essentially a gift card for the experience of their choice
- Prices range from (give or take) under a hundred bucks up to about $300
- They redeem for whatever adventure they choose, which could be rock climbing at a nearby gym, a wine tour within easy road trip distance or snorkeling in Hawaii/Mexico/Florida Keys (they’d just need to get themselves there)
Just for You
This standing angel holding a “Thank You” in her hands says it all. Thank you to your PA, who is always there, has the answers, and cares about your well-being.
This hand-painted resin figure will fit nicely into any decor; on a desk, shelf, or side table.
More “thank you” ideas: 21 Great Thank You Gifts for Doctors & Other Medical Professionals
The road to becoming a PA is rigorous – requiring 2,000 hours of clinical rotations. That sort of dedication deserves a “surprise gift” every once in a while. Have fun shopping for your PA!
Read Next: 21 Nurse Practitioner Gift Ideas
- 12 Amazingly Clean Movies You’ve Probably Never Seen Here are 12 amazing (and amazingly clean) movies you've probably never seen. Maybe you've never even heard of these. All the better, because you're...
- The Massive List of Family-Friendly Movies That Grownups Love Too This is your go-to list for great family-friendly movies that grownups love too. Nearly 500 clean family-friendly movies that are appropriate for a...
- How to make Homeless Care Kits that ACTUALLY help So you want to bless the homeless or those less fortunate than you, but you don't want your efforts to be counterproductive. What should you put in ho...
- 100+ Best “We Go Together Like…” Quotes We go together like... Copy and paste. Scarlett & Rhett. PB & J. If you're looking for the "perfect pair," we've gotcha covered. H...
- I Hate Reading Books: 10 Books for Book Haters "I hate reading books." While us bibliophiles don't quite understand them, there are people out there on our big, green planet that don't *GASP* re...
- 100 Hilarious Quote Ideas for DIY Funny Birthday Cards You can spend five bucks on a pre-made card that is moderately funny, or you can make your own DIY funny birthday card that is actually hilarious. It'...
- 101 Best Old Age Jokes for Birthday Cards Getting old is no joke. **Pregnant pause.......** Of course it is! Getting old is hilarious. With each passing year, it's best to share a lau...
- 70th Birthday Gifts That Are Meaningful & Memorable 70 is a milestone if we've ever heard one! You're young enough to still want to ride the rides at Disney Land, but old enough that everyone leaves you...
- 21 Best Housewarming Gifts (That They Will Actually Use) How about let's give housewarming gifts that the new homeowners will actually use. After all, visiting a friend or family member who just purchased...
- Gift Baskets for Men: 100 Ideas to Put In a DIY Gift Basket for Him You can buy pre-packaged gift baskets for men, but that's boring. He deserves better than that, and you know it. Instead, come up with your own...