Coaches put in much more time, effort, emotion, and mental energy into their craft than most people realize. It isn’t all just blowing whistles and yelling at kids while they run sprints.Read more
Category: Sports Gifts
Here is the ultimate Executive Golf Gift Putter Set, a lovely heirloom rosewood gift box that includes a collapsible putter and automatic ball return target. Read more
Coaches and athletes love memorabilia. Old jerseys, baseball caps, sports cards, mugs, action figures, trophies, and anything else that stirs up memories of exciting victories and outstanding personal achievements.
For top-level competitors in high school, college, and professional sports, team championships are often rewarded Read more
With Bluetooth and GPS integration that gives your bike speedometer, turn signals, headlight and proximity sensitivity that will turn on the lights as you approach your sweet ride. There are a number of settings you can access through your phone including changing the color of the LED lights in the rear facing bars.
They are available in pre-order after coming through very successfully a kickstarter fundraiser for the project. They can be fitted to most any bike, and would be a great gift for any avid cyclist. The simple beauty of the design, and the lack of goofy wires make this a unique and beautiful gift option.
That Great White Shark wont be able to sneak up on you, be ready for anything at the lake or beach with the Hammacher Schlemmer Transparent Kayak. This sweet deal would be a great addition to any fisherman or outdoorsy individual. Watch the wish glide underneath as you skim across the water. Light weight with a anodized aluminum frame and a transparent polymer hull, this transparent kayak comes with one back seat, one front seat, two fixed estuary paddles, a water bailer, two paddle leashes, and two flotation devices.
Be ready for your next tailgate parts with this sporty tailgate cooler, backpack, and chair combo. Fashioned in heavy duty 600D polyester and equipped for packing, carrying and relaxing, this unique 3-in-1 insulated tote makes transporting your goodies simpler than ever. Enjoy all your outdoor activities – from picnicking and hiking to park play and beach time – to the fullest when you sport this dual purpose backpack cooler and chair. Zipper pockets, water bottle pouch, personalized embroidery available in multiple colors, and more included in this awesome and stylish Tailgate Party Backpack Combo.
Baseball season has officially begun, and Northwest Gifts has you covered with the perfect gift for a baseball fan. Here are 5 great gift ideas for baseball season:
Every baseball card collector knows this fear, even if it’s never actually happened to you: “I used to be a millionaire, until my mom threw out my baseball cards.” Great gift idea for the baseball card collector.
Made in the USA from furniture grade wood, personalized with the name of your choice, and featuring a baseball diamond design with a 3-dimensional relief of a ball and glove, with classic sports lettering, this Man Cave plaque is the perfect personalized gift idea for a baseball fan.
Fan Cave sign for your MLB fan’s cave. Personalized, green and yellow colors with collegiate lettering, this nifty sign reads, “YOUR NAME’s FAN CAVE – Authorized Personnel Only – Cold Drinks – Good Snacks – Great Friends – Game On! – WELCOME”
For the baseball fan with a collection of prized baseballs, home run balls, or autographed balls, our unique home-plate shaped baseball display, which holds 12 baseballs in its foam-core interior, framed in solid oak wood in your choice of Honey Oak, Dark Walnut, or Cherry finish stain.
Got a baseball-themed baby shower coming up? Know a little one with a baseball-loving dad? Give them a great baseball-themed snuggle time with this minky plush Baseball Baby Blanket, shaped and designed like a baseball complete with red stitching.
Gift options for sports fans are almost virtually limitless. Not only are there oodles of collectible knick-knacks with team logos on them, and not only are there jerseys for every player past and present (not to mention posters, pennants, t-shirts, and cards), and not only is there an inexhaustible supply of sports equipment and accessories, there is a place called Ebay boasting millions of collectible artifacts from autographed home run balls to chinsey team tins. So how, especially with the 2010 World Series approaching, do you pick a gift for a baseball-loving sports fan?
The following series of basic questions should help you narrow down your search:
- What does he already have?
- Does he want more of it? If yes, this means you can get him something similar to what he already has, but that fills some sort of void in his collection / wardrobe / gear / etc. If no, go on:
- What doesn’t he have?
- Why doesn’t he have that? Maybe he doesn’t have that great big awesome flatscreen because he’s afraid of spending too much on himself, or maybe he never gets tickets to games because he doesn’t think you’d like to go, or maybe he doesn’t have one of these awesome man cave signs for his game-viewing room because he’s never thought about it before. In any case, if you can identify something that is similar in style but different in substance, you know you’re on the right track. For instance, if he collects baseballs and you’ve given him autographed balls several times, you can get him this finely-made home-plate-shaped baseball collector’s display. Similar in style, but different in substance.
So here are some ideas to get you started:
- Gift for the baseball card collector: The Winning Season DVD (features a magical T-206 Honus Wagner baseball card – collectors love this sort of thing)
- Gift for the Yogi Berra quoter: A classic baseball card poster.
- Gift for a Yankees fan: Steinbrenner biography.
- Gift for a Yankees un-fan: Car floor mats.
- Gift for a Little League coach: Team photo frame and ball holder.
- Gift for a living-room baseball fan: Baseball wall decor.