Last Updated on October 14, 2021
It’s hard to find the perfect gift for the woman who raised you into the magnificent specimen you are today, but we’ve scoured the internet for some wonderful suggestions.
Short of tattooing “I love my mama” on your bicep (which is always a good idea BTW), one of these useful gifts for mom will be sure to please your mama bear.
You’re going to catapult into Favorite Offspring Territory in no time!
10 Amazingly Useful Gifts Mom will Love
Our website is supported by our users. We sometimes earn a commission when you click through the affiliate links on our website. Learn more here.
1. Personalized Cutting Board
She’s going to flip out over this uniquely personalized cutting board.
Whether you have it engraved with an heirloom recipe, a Mother’s Day card written by you back in the day, or a thoughtful poem or sweet handwritten sentiment, this is a useful gift for mom will be treasured for a long, long time.
Each board is crafted from sustainable bamboo wood and laser engraved with anything you like to create the perfect gift.
2. Bath Spa Set
It’s not easy being your mom, face it! She certainly deserves to be pampered after all you’ve put her through! (We kid, we kid.)
She’ll have everything she needs with this pretty and practical gift box set. She’ll literally be bathing in love and gratitude.
3. Personalized Knitter Tumbler
If Mama is a knitter, we’ve got just the thing! Keep her icy beverages cool and/or her piping hot drinks nice and warm for hours, with this colorful custom engraved tumbler.
Pop in a gift certificate for her favorite coffee place to complete the gift. Her knitting club is going to be so jelly!
More designs, themes, styles, colors, and sizes are available here.
4. Wine Club
Talk about useful! Gift your wine-loving-mama a membership to a wine club.
Each month, a curated selection of wine will arrive at her door. Two bottles of red, two of white, or one of each – whatever she likes best, and mom will never have to leave the house.
She’ll think of you with gratitude every time she pops open a new bottle!
It’s a gift to make her feel fancy and classy and oh-so relaxed as she discovers old favorites and new delights. And maybe she’ll share a sip or two with you, her favorite kid!
5. Best Mom Ever Bird Feeder
How great will this look on her back porch or front yard? Tell the world how you feel with this stunning cedar wood bird feeder.
It’s hand crafted in Oregon and completely customizable by you. This will bring some whimsy to her outdoor space for sure, not to mention the sights and songs of all the local birds.
Whimsy AND birds. It’s a win-win.
Keep it filled for her too – consider if one of your chores, like in the good old days.
6. Personalized Spatula
You can never have too many spatulas when you’re baking and cooking, and one that is engraved with her name or title is even better!
She’ll love these pretty and personalized utensils, and if you’re lucky, you’ll get to lick them next time she makes cake.
More inspiration: 21 Thoughtful Gifts for the Woman Who Wants Nothing
7. Butterfly Fire Extinguisher
Keep her safe and keep her home pretty all at once, with one of these totally unique fire extinguishers.
It’s way too beautiful to store underneath the kitchen sink – this is one that is meant to be seen for sure, and will be at the ready if she were to ever need it. (We certainly hope not!)
8. Take Her on a Trip
There’s no gift like an experience, and there’s no experience like one spent with you! Whether she loves mountains or beaches, hiking or relaxing, traveling far or traveling near, there’s an experience out there just waiting for the two of you to discover together.
Here’s how it works:
- Pick a gift box (available in different $$ amounts)
- Tinggly delivers the gift box to your mom (in the mail, or email)
- Mom chooses her experience (near or far, she just needs to get there)
- Mom and a person of her choice (hopefully you!) gets to enjoy it!
Make sure to document the whole trip. May we recommend starting a blog? At least put together a scrapbook!
9. Robe & Slipper Set
Let her know you see the need for her to put her feet up, with this cozy set of slippers and rob, all monogrammed with her initials. She’ll feel warm and pampered.
After all, who DOESN’T want monogrammed sleepwear? It’s so classy and posh… just like her.
10. SkinFood Care
Sure, spas are nice, but so is your own bathroom (and you don’t have to figure out how to use the remote control while your mask sets).
Let her feel rejuvenated and invigorated with this yummy food-inspired skincare kit. From oils to scrubs to masks to gels, she’ll feel like a million bucks.
Enjoy eco-friendly gifts? Check out these 15 ideas you may love.
- 44 Best Gift Exchange Games & Clever Ideas for the Holidays How can I make my gift exchange more fun? Are you tired of just drawing names for the yearly holiday gift exchange? You want to breathe some new, c...
- 21 Best Housewarming Gifts (That They Will Actually Use) How about let's give housewarming gifts that the new homeowners will actually use. After all, visiting a friend or family member who just purchased...
- 100 Hilarious Quote Ideas for DIY Funny Birthday Cards You can spend five bucks on a pre-made card that is moderately funny, or you can make your own DIY funny birthday card that is actually hilarious. It'...
- How to make Homeless Care Kits that ACTUALLY help So you want to bless the homeless or those less fortunate than you, but you don't want your efforts to be counterproductive. What should you put in ho...
- 10 Heartwarming Sympathy Gift Ideas for a Grieving Friend When someone close to you loses a loved one, you want to do something to express your condolences and communicate that you are grieving alongside your...
- 12 Thoughtful Gifts for Adult Children If you're in the market for gifts for adult children, you likely need a little inspiration finding the best ones. You know the days are long gone w...
- 12 Amazingly Clean Movies You’ve Probably Never Seen Here are 12 amazing (and amazingly clean) movies you've probably never seen. Maybe you've never even heard of these. All the better, because you're...
- What to Put on Your Christmas List Are you asking, "What should I put on my Christmas list?" Your family and friends have been bugging you, but you have no idea what to tell them. ...
- 101 Best Old Age Jokes for Birthday Cards Getting old is no joke. **Pregnant pause.......** Of course it is! Getting old is hilarious. With each passing year, it's best to share a lau...
- 20 Sympathy Gifts for Parents Who Have Lost a Child Today we are sharing with you 20 heartfelt sympathy gifts for parents who have lost a child. There is no greater pain in this world than losing a c...