Last Updated on July 31, 2020
One really can never have too many coasters. Unless they’re lame, of course. You can have too many lame coasters. If you are suffering from a plague of lame coasters, below you will find the prescription which will cure your ailment. If you have not fallen to this vile plague, just remember: One really can never have too many coasters.
One and Done:
The Hollywood Coaster from Jonathan Adler. Simple, trendy, retro, fun. Follow the link to purchase and you’re done.
2. Geeky Chic:
Designed in classic fashion after the original Scrabble tiles, this coaster set includes oversized letters and score tiles. Perfect for anyone who has a Pinterest board entitled “grammar”.
3. Scrabble Yourself:
If the Scrabble coaster tile set is to out-of-the-box for you, try this DIY Scrabble Tile Coaster tutorial from Intimate Weddings. The best part about this is you can accent names (or hide clever words and phrases… *wink*) in the coasters! Designate each coaster’s owner (“Madeline”) or preferred drink (“Lemonade”). The possibilities are endless….
5. Tile & Style:
This easy DIY coaster tutorial from Mal & Kev uses 16-cent tiles, scrapbook paper (or newspaper, or book pages, or whatever), Mod Podge, and a bit of paint and clear acrylic sealant. As you can tell, these can be as simple or as ornate as you like – let your style shine!
6. In Color
Check out this DIY Coaster Tutorial from Poppytalk for color-blocked coasters in sprightly colors. Of course, you can go with any color scheme you desire, to match your home decor, seasonal or holiday colors, and oh so much more.
All you need for these is:
1. Wooden coasters (you can get these from your local craft store)
2. Acrylic paint
3. Paint brush
4. Paint tray
5. Masking tape
6. Gold spray
7. Clear glaze spray
7. Custom Maple
Laser engraving is an easy and affordable way to customize your coaster gift. This set of four Maple wood coasters, available at Northwest Gifts, can be engraved with quotes, special dates, names, logos, images, and more.
8. Custom Marble
This set of four marble coasters, also from Northwest Gifts, includes a marble caddy and can be personalized with any laser etching you desire or design.
- 12 Amazingly Clean Movies You’ve Probably Never Seen Here are 12 amazing (and amazingly clean) movies you've probably never seen. Maybe you've never even heard of these. All the better, because you'r...
- 10 Heartwarming Sympathy Gift Ideas for a Grieving Friend When someone close to you loses a loved one, you want to do something to express your condolences and communicate that you are grieving alongside you...
- The Massive List of Family-Friendly Movies That Grownups Love Too This is your go-to list for great family-friendly movies that grownups love too. Nearly 500 clean family-friendly movies that are appropriate for...
- How to make Homeless Care Kits that ACTUALLY help So you want to bless the homeless or those less fortunate than you, but you don't want your efforts to be counterproductive. What should you put in h...
- 100 Hilarious Quote Ideas for DIY Funny Birthday Cards You can spend five bucks on a pre-made card that is moderately funny, or you can make your own DIY funny birthday card that is actually hilarious. It...
- 100+ Best “We Go Together Like…” Quotes We go together like... Copy and paste. Scarlett & Rhett. PB & J. If you're looking for the "perfect pair," we've gotcha covered...
- 12 Thoughtful Gifts for Adult Children If you're in the market for gifts for adult children, you likely need a little inspiration finding the best ones. You know the days are long gone...
- 10 Great Whiskey Barrel Tables You Can Buy or DIY If you want to have the ultimate home bar, you're going to need to think about whiskey barrel tables. The right table is something that says you mean...
- 21 Unique Sympathy Gifts to Show Love and Support Let's talk about unique sympathy gifts. You've just learned that someone you care about has suffered the loss of a loved one, and you want to find a...
- 20 Sympathy Gifts for Parents Who Have Lost a Child Today we are sharing with you 20 heartfelt sympathy gifts for parents who have lost a child. There is no greater pain in this world than losing a...