Last Updated on October 29, 2021
If you have a family member or friend who is a financial advisor, or if you really appreciate your financial guru and are looking for the perfect Christmas gift idea, look no further.
This list of 21 financial advisor gifts for your financial advisor to geek out on includes finance-related gifts for all types and interests, from old-fashioned office decor pieces to modern tech gifts.
Our website is supported by our users. We sometimes earn a commission when you click through the affiliate links on our website. Learn more here.
21 Financial Advisor Gift Ideas
Here are twenty-one of our best gift idea finds for financial advisors.
1. Personalized Vintage Financial Advisor Plaque
Available here, this plaque is made in the USA from real wood and is distressed by hand to create a vintage effect.
The dollar sign is a hand-carved 3-dimensional applique, and you can add a personalized hanging name board with your name and/or company name as well. Also available with a Banker design.
Financial advisor gifts don’t get much better than this.
2. Executive Brass Fire Extinguisher
For the safety-conscious financial advisor, help them keep their office prepared for any emergency while also looking sleek and sharp.
Besides these classy premium offerings, there’s a whole slew of creatively unique themes for these fire extinguishers, including whiskey, wine, wolves, tropical fish, cigars, classic cars, Albert Einstein, the Love Bug, and original art pieces from select artisans.
You can view all of the many decorative fire extinguisher designs here.
3. Personalized Decanter & Glasses Set
This is what takes the financial advisor’s office to the next level. You know you’ve arrived when you have a decanter of fine whiskey at the ready to enjoy with your favored clients.
The Personalized Decanter & Glasses Set is a classy and timeless gift idea for any occasion, and it includes customized engraving to make it just right.
4. Personalized Travel Tumbler
Coffee, tea, or smoothies – whatever helps a good financial advisor to get their game on in the morning – will stay blazing hot or freezing cold in this gorgeous tumbler.
Plus it’s personalized! Get it custom laser engraved with their name and a meaningful phrase.
If they’re the BEST. FINANCIAL ADVISOR. EVER. then by all means say it! You can customize it to say anything you like.
For instance, you could go with this Ben Franklin classic: “An investment in knowledge pays the best interest.”
A customized travel mug tailored just for them is the perfect financial advisor gift. Get it here.
5. Magazine Subscription
6. Daytrader Board Game
You start by getting a job at the companies around the board to earn money. As you make your way up financially, you buy and sell stocks in the companies you work for to beef up your earnings even more. First player to sell with enough cash to retire and make it to the bank wins.
It’s as easy as real life daytrading!
Maybe it’s just me, but financial advisors seem to have a thing for fitness. Maybe it’s the sedentary office-type work combined with flexible scheduling that inspires them to want to stay in shape.
In any case, a Fitbit is a popular aid for tracking and improving exercise, and your financial advisor will love to receive this as a gift.
8. Wall Street: 20th Anniversary Edition
Make sure the financial advisor in your life owns the greatest finance film ever made. Wall Street stars Michael Douglas as the (in)famous Gordon Gekko alongside Charlie Sheen and Daryl Hannah, and is directed by the legendary Oliver Stone.
If they already own this one, here are a few more films with a finance theme that will be a great gift idea for the movie buff:
- The Big Short with Christian Bale and Ryan Gosling
- Margin Call starring Kevin Spacey
- Enron: The Smartest Guys in the Room, a modern classic documentary
- Glengarry Glen Ross, the film version of David Mamet’s Pulitzer Prize winning play
9. Personalized Wine Bottle Opener
Etched with the text of your choice, the Laser Engraved Corkscrew Bottle Opener is a great gift for any celebration.
Christmas, birthday, sealing a deal, helping a client achieve their goals, or simply enjoying a nice glass of wine with loved ones… the options go on. The financial advisor in your life will find plenty of opportunities to put this opener to use.
10. Bull & Bear Bookends
Bull market? Bear market? You may not know what these mean, but your financial advisor does.
Get these classy Bull & Bear Bookends and they will display their favorite reads with a nod towards the current market situation, whatever that may be.
11. Bull & Bear Bronze Statue
The bull and bear make their appearance again on our list, this time as a beautiful bronze electroplated resin sculpture, perfect for a desk or bookcase. Get it here.
12. Stock Market Executive Decision Maker Paperweight
Your financial advisor helps you make decisions, why not help them make some for themselves? This spinning executive paperweight has all the answers.
Simply spin and whamo! You’ll know it’s time to liquidate, or short, or sell, or whatever.
13. Custom Engraved Business Card Case
Engrave any message, name, or logo onto a stylish business card case for a slim, personalized, and affordable gift.
Business cards are still effective in the digital age, and your financial advisor knows it. You can get this stainless steel card case custom engraved and delivered for about twenty-five bucks, so get it here.
14. Wall Street Scandal Memorabilia
For the Wall Street history buff who is truly a nerd, grab a piece of some of the infamous deals and scandals that have made the news, fired CEOs, and destroyed stock value.
15. Personalized Putter Office Gift Set
Looking for a personalized financial advisor gift idea that combines thoughtfulness with a touch of humor? Then go for a customized bobble head doll sporting their likeness.
Send in a photo of your financial guru and the artist will create a bobble head doll that looks like them and captures their essence.
Put them in a business suit, in swimwear lounging on the beach, or (like the one above) busy at their favorite sport or hobby.
16. Dandelion Paperweight
Made from a real dandelion, this paperweight is uniquely beautiful and provides a touch of elegance and earthiness to any office decor.
17. Coffee Mug with Built-In Mood Gauge
This coffee mug is perfect for the financial advisor who needs a bit of go-juice to get started in the morning. Built-in messaging tells clients for you where you’re at and when you’ll be ready to participate in life.
18. Pit Card Game
Pit is the classic card game from 1904 where players trade commodities to corner the market and win the round. Fast paced and interactive, this has been a proved favorite for years.
Totally affordable and with a fun stock market theme, this is one of the most popular financial advisor gifts out there. Get it here.
19. Memory Foam Lumbar Support Pillow
For the financial advisor who sits in an office chair most of the day – and they do, reading online journals, researching trends, emailing, updating portfolios, and oh so much more – a bit of comfortable back support can go a long way.
This Memory Foam Lumbar Support Pillow is highly reviewed and affordable, and comes in a gift bag.
20. Square Aromatherapy Essential Oil Diffuser
Essential oils are beloved by everyone, and can be used to help calm and soothe during and after a stressful day. Useful at home or at the office, or in a home office. Get one here.
21. Unique Investment Gift
This can be a bit of anything, in small or large amounts.
If your financial advisor has a quirky thing for an alternative investment such as Bitcoin or Monero, you might consider giving them a memento like this or some actual equity in one of these alternative investments as a gift.
- US Treasury bonds
- State treasury bonds
- Interesting stocks
So those are our choices for 21 financial advisor gifts for your financial advisor to geek out on. What would you add or suggest?
- 12 Amazingly Clean Movies You’ve Probably Never Seen Here are 12 amazing (and amazingly clean) movies you've probably never seen. Maybe you've never even heard of these. All the better, because you're...
- 21 Best Housewarming Gifts (That They Will Actually Use) How about let's give housewarming gifts that the new homeowners will actually use. After all, visiting a friend or family member who just purchased...
- 50 Perfect Retirement Gifts That Retirees Actually Love What's a better excuse for a party than a retirement? We can't think of anything! And what are some great retirement gifts for the well-deserved gu...
- 10 Heartwarming Sympathy Gift Ideas for a Grieving Friend When someone close to you loses a loved one, you want to do something to express your condolences and communicate that you are grieving alongside your...
- How to make Homeless Care Kits that ACTUALLY help So you want to bless the homeless or those less fortunate than you, but you don't want your efforts to be counterproductive. What should you put in ho...
- 100 Hilarious Quote Ideas for DIY Funny Birthday Cards You can spend five bucks on a pre-made card that is moderately funny, or you can make your own DIY funny birthday card that is actually hilarious. It'...
- 100+ Best “We Go Together Like…” Quotes We go together like... Copy and paste. Scarlett & Rhett. PB & J. If you're looking for the "perfect pair," we've gotcha covered. H...
- 101 Best Old Age Jokes for Birthday Cards Getting old is no joke. **Pregnant pause.......** Of course it is! Getting old is hilarious. With each passing year, it's best to share a lau...
- 3rd Anniversary Gifts: Best 3-Year Ideas (Traditional & Modern) Whew! You made it through the first two years of wedded bliss. "They" say the first two years are the hardest. Let's hope so. Marriage is a beautif...
- The Massive List of Family-Friendly Movies That Grownups Love Too This is your go-to list for great family-friendly movies that grownups love too. Nearly 500 clean family-friendly movies that are appropriate for a...