Last Updated on November 27, 2020
Let’s find some treasure in the desert!
This collection of the best cactus gifts is designed for the cactus lover in your life.
A cactus is a great gift for special occasions, holidays, or housewarming – it’s easy to keep alive, needs minimal water and care, and looks cool just about anywhere you put it.
If you’re looking for a cactus, well, just go down to your friendly neighborhood garden center and you’ll find all sorts of neat prickly plants.
(You already know that.)
But you’re here because you’re looking for something a little different. A little more special. Something to prickle their fancy, something that doesn’t succ.
So we’ll get to the point (… yeah… sorry, had to get one more cactus pun in there):
We’ve put together the ultimate cactus lover’s gift guide, perfect for someone who is really into cacti or succulents.
Cactus Gifts That Don’t Succ
Please note that this post contains affiliate links. This means that if you purchase something you see on our site we may receive a commission at no cost to you. Read our full disclosure here.
1. Cactus Soap Set
Here’s a fabulous way to decorate a bathroom with cactus while washing your hands and staying clean and healthy!
Shaped like a cactus in classic ceramic pottery, all natural, handmade, scented with aloe vera, made in the USA and sold in a set of two.
2. Echeveria Succulent Living Wreath
Cactus are a type of succulent, but not all succulents are cacti. Still, succulents are some of the most beautiful and popular plants often associated with the cactus family.
We used to sell this gorgeous succulent wreath at our gift shop. Our local botanical source pivoted their business model, but we still think it’s a great gift idea for the cactus lover in your life.
This type of wreath will look great anywhere – on the wall, as a table centerpiece – and it’s living and beautiful cactus gift. Echeveria is actually in the Crassulaceae family, but who’s counting?
You can find similar wreaths on Etsy. It’s a popular alternative to a spring or holiday wreath, and is ideal as a housewarming gift.
3. Cactus Beach Towel
These microfiber beach towels are pretty amazing. We received and reviewed a similar (non-cactus) towel from Tesalate, and love it (see our review here).
The towel pictured above boasts a cute array of fun plants, and is the perfect cactus-themed gift for the cactus-loving beach bum in your life.
4. Cactus Napkin Holder
Kinda nerdy, slightly quirky, and definitely prickly. This cactus-themed gift idea is an adorable napkin holder that will complement any decor scheme.
It’s the perfect way to hold mail in the office, napkins in the kitchen, or, uh, something else somewhere else.
5. Hand Embroidered Succulent Hoop Art
A succulent embroidered on a cute cotton canvas makes for a uniquely beautiful gift.
This one features a stitched mini cactus sitting in a hand-painted terracotta pot, artistically done with a combination of yarn and acrylics.
There are plenty of gorgeous cactus hoop art pieces available here.
6. Hanging Cactus Terrarium
A hanging cactus terrarium is a fun way to spruce up any room, patio, or office.
7. Cactus Cookie Cutter
A plate full of frosted cactus sugar cookies, tied with a cute bow and a fun cactus-shaped cookie cutter, will win you a friend for life. Guaranteed.
8. Cactus Wire Wall Art Set
Here’s a crafty spin on the cactus wall art genre! This handcrafted set of three wooden wall decor pieces is the perfect gift for your prickly friend.
Each design features a different plant outlined with wire and hand-painted with colorful acrylics on a lovely wooden oval. Available here, and arrives ready to hang.
9. Pretty Fly for a Cacti Cosmetics Bag
Even a cactus lover needs to get cute now and then. If she’s totes fly, then this is the one. Get it here.
10. Cactus Birthday Box
If your goal is to find the perfect birthday gift for a cactus lover, this is your jam.
The birthday gift box includes an adorable owl planter filled with a real, live succulent, handmade soy wax candle, matches for the candle, and a birthday card with hand-written note.
11. Cactus Toothpick Holder
This quirky cactus gift is a sort of DIY-cacti, which doubles as a toothpick holder.
Anyone who is really into toothpicks would like it, too. Just throwing that out there.
12. Cactus Leggings
Because, why not? She’s going to wear leggings, that’s a given. She loves cacti, so combine the two for the perfect gift.
13. Cat Cactus Planters
Cat lovers and cactus lovers unite with these ridiculously creative planters!
Yes, these are cactus planters shaped like a cat, with the cactus serving as the cat’s tail. Adorbs. It’s the perfect gift for both types.
14. Cactus Canvas Print Set
I love the simplicity of this three piece cactus art set. Several types of cacti are well-represented here, and the minimalist green watercolors on white canvas are sure to look great anywhere.
15. Ridiculously Cute Cactus Ring
Give your friend a teeny tiny cactus ring and she’ll love you forever. Seriously.
Here are the facts:
1) This ring is super-cute. 2) It comes in gold, rose gold, and silver. 3) It’s really, really cute, and 4) If you haven’t found the perfect gift for your cactus lover bestie, this is it.
Oh, and 5) You should get one for yourself too.
5+ More Cactus Gifts
- Personalized cactus coffee mug
- Cactus pool float
- Adorable cacti ring-holder dish
- Cactus wine stoppers
- Coasters you can combine to create a cactus shape
- Cactus-shaped LED table light
- 12 Amazingly Clean Movies You’ve Probably Never Seen Here are 12 amazing (and amazingly clean) movies you've probably never seen. Maybe you've never even heard of these. All the better, because you'r...
- 10 Heartwarming Sympathy Gift Ideas for a Grieving Friend When someone close to you loses a loved one, you want to do something to express your condolences and communicate that you are grieving alongside you...
- The Massive List of Family-Friendly Movies That Grownups Love Too This is your go-to list for great family-friendly movies that grownups love too. Nearly 500 clean family-friendly movies that are appropriate for...
- 100 Hilarious Quote Ideas for DIY Funny Birthday Cards You can spend five bucks on a pre-made card that is moderately funny, or you can make your own DIY funny birthday card that is actually hilarious. It...
- How to make Homeless Care Kits that ACTUALLY help So you want to bless the homeless or those less fortunate than you, but you don't want your efforts to be counterproductive. What should you put in h...
- 21 Unique Sympathy Gifts to Show Love and Support Let's talk about unique sympathy gifts. You've just learned that someone you care about has suffered the loss of a loved one, and you want to find a...
- 100+ Best “We Go Together Like…” Quotes We go together like... Copy and paste. Scarlett & Rhett. PB & J. If you're looking for the "perfect pair," we've gotcha covered...
- 20 Sympathy Gifts for Parents Who Have Lost a Child Today we are sharing with you 20 heartfelt sympathy gifts for parents who have lost a child. There is no greater pain in this world than losing a...
- Lego Architecture: The Complete List of Every Single Set Ever Made Lego Architecture sets are incredible gift ideas for just about anyone. Young kids with moderate building skills all the way up to adult professional...
- 52 Unique Christmas Gift Ideas for the Home Here are 52 of the most interesting and unique Christmas gift ideas we've found for the home, including home decor, kitchen, man cave, and home bar g...