Last Updated on July 31, 2020
Vintage coffee signs create an aura of trendy timelessness in your coffee shop, kitchen or breakfast nook. If you’re in the hunt for a coffee-theme kitchen gift for a caffeine junkie, you’ve come to the right place. Here is our roundup of twelve fun, funny, colorful, and classy vintage coffee signs. Grab a cup o’ joe and enjoy!
1. Personalized Vintage Art “Coffee Shop” Sign
This nifty vintage-style coffee shop sign includes your name (on the top) and a custom line (“Little Creek – California”) across the bottom.
2. Vintage Espresso Sign
Available with or without a frame, this 16-inch vintage coffee sign reads “Espresso” in classy lettering. Ideal as a gift for the true espresso connoisseur.
3. Vintage Coffee Sign: You Can Sleep When You’re Dead Distressed
“Coffee! You can sleep when you’re dead!” We all know it, but it’s good to hear the reminder now and again. The overly-perky, already-caffeinated, steaming-coffee-cup-wielding 1950’s-retro gal helps reinforce the idea.
Do you like vintage coffee signs? Share the love:
4. Best Hot Coffee In Town Vintage Sign
“The Best HOT COFFEE in Town Served Here” – and only 5 cents! What a deal! This reproduction has the distressed look and feel of the truly authentic vintage coffee signs, made from tin and ready to hang.
5. Vintage Coffee Signs: I Love You More Than Coffee
“I love you more than coffee (but please don’t make me prove it).” These vintage coffee signs are hand-painted on reclaimed wood. A light-hearted gift for a couple who loves coffee.
6. Instant Human: Just Add Coffee Sign
Ever feel this way? Always feel this way? Ever not feel this way?
7. Vintage Coffee Signs: Open 24 Hours
“Open 24 Hours: *Coffee Shop* We serve the best coffee in the world!” Cool colors and retro sci-fi fonts make this coffee shop sign a winner.
8. Vintage Coffee Shop Metal Sign
Personalized vintage-style coffee shop sign, includes your name and location along with two steaming cups of java.
9. Coffee Roaster Sign Personalized
Antique-style vintage coffee signs, personalized for your Coffee Roaster friend or family member with a custom hanging name board. “Let me turn your choice beans into gold!” – “When the pot’s on – we’re open!!” – “Blended to perfection for distinct taste & aroma.”
10. Bottomless Coffee Cup Vintage Sign
“Hot Coffee – Bottomless Cup: 10c” Great little coffee cup vintage style sign. Not quite as affordable as the 5 cent cup above, which is why this sign is ranked a bit lower on our *totally official* and **completely exhaustive** list.
*This list is actually not totally official.
**This list is actually not completely exhaustive.
11. Caffeine Problem Vintage Coffee Sign
“I don’t have a problem with caffeine, I have a problem without it!!!” A little caffeine humor about your addiction never hurt anybody.
12. Hot Coffee Vintage Sign
Which is your favorite of these vintage coffee signs?
- 12 Amazingly Clean Movies You’ve Probably Never Seen Here are 12 amazing (and amazingly clean) movies you've probably never seen. Maybe you've never even heard of these. All the better, because you'r...
- 10 Heartwarming Sympathy Gift Ideas for a Grieving Friend When someone close to you loses a loved one, you want to do something to express your condolences and communicate that you are grieving alongside you...
- 100 Hilarious Quote Ideas for DIY Funny Birthday Cards You can spend five bucks on a pre-made card that is moderately funny, or you can make your own DIY funny birthday card that is actually hilarious. It...
- The Massive List of Family-Friendly Movies That Grownups Love Too This is your go-to list for great family-friendly movies that grownups love too. Nearly 500 clean family-friendly movies that are appropriate for...
- How to make Homeless Care Kits that ACTUALLY help So you want to bless the homeless or those less fortunate than you, but you don't want your efforts to be counterproductive. What should you put in h...
- 100+ Best “We Go Together Like…” Quotes We go together like... Copy and paste. Scarlett & Rhett. PB & J. If you're looking for the "perfect pair," we've gotcha covered...
- 20 Sympathy Gifts for Parents Who Have Lost a Child Today we are sharing with you 20 heartfelt sympathy gifts for parents who have lost a child. There is no greater pain in this world than losing a...
- 10 Social Worker Gifts to Honor Their Service & Devotion What gift can you give to a social worker that will really honor their service and devotion to their job and to others? Social workers are true se...
- 21 Thank You Gifts for Doctors to Show Your Appreciation You're on the hunt for the perfect thank you gift for your doctor. Your doctor is amazing and has always been there for you, keeping your health in c...
- Should I bring a gift to a funeral? Memorial Gift Etiquette Explained This one is kind of a downer, but it's a question that, sadly, gets asked quite a bit. Should I bring a gift to a funeral or memorial service? Wha...