Last Updated on July 31, 2020
When you searched for “podiatrist gifts” just now, hoping to find the perfect gift for the amazing doc in your life, you may not have been very confident that you would find many great ideas.
Podiatry is such a specific field of medicine, after all, and there are only so many foot and feet-themed gifts to be had before things start to get a little mundane.
For that reason, we’re attempting to reach to the next level in gift-giving creativity and thoughtfulness. We know that podiatrists are people just like you and me who have more than one interest. Your podiatrist gift can reflect this!
So below, you will find not only unique “foot” themed gifts (because they’re still cool!), but gift ideas that your podiatrist is sure to enjoy outside of the work life, too. Think personalized gifts, relaxation, hobbies, etc.
In fact, one of the reasons those in the medical profession often choose to specialize in podiatry is because it affords a much more flexible schedule than other medical fields.
With that in mind, here are our top 10 picks for podiatrist gifts.
Top 10 Podiatrist Gift Ideas
Our website is supported by our users. We sometimes earn a commission when you click through the affiliate links on our website. Learn more here.
Spoiler alert: Be sure to keep reading beyond the top ten gift ideas – we couldn’t limit it to just ten, so we’ve got even more gift ideas to share with you below!
1. Custom-Engraved Medical Doctor Sign
Personalization is a wonderful thing, especially when it comes to gift-giving. So when your podiatrist can proudly display in their office or home this custom-engraved sign showcasing his or her name and specialization, you know you’ve done good!
This is a Northwest Gifts original. We handcraft each piece right here in the USA from stained alder wood and birch ply, and personalize it to order just for you,
It’s available in two different sizes (12″x16″ or 18″x24″) and comes ready to hang. The hanging name board you see in the picture above is an optional addition, and you can customize the text to read anything you like.
2. Custom Physician Bobble head
Podiatrist gifts (or gifts for anyone, for that matter) that are on the quirky side always make for a fun time!
Case in point: this hilarious physician bobble head.
Simply send a photo of your doc to the artist, and they will create for you, from a high-quality polymer clay, a one-of-a-kind bobble head doll that looks oddly familiar.
3. Personalized Walnut Wood Keepsake Box
For a gift that’s a bit more on the dignified side, take a look at this gorgeous keepsake box from Northwest Gifts.
Your podiatrist (whether they have just graduated from med school or are about to retire) will appreciate this beautiful walnut wood keepsake box. Inside, they can keep photos, jewelry, thank-you letters, or anything else of special importance to them.
The Staff of Hermes is laser-engraved onto the glass top of this box (on which you can also add any text you’d like, or replace with your own logo). We’ll also personalize the metal name plate affixed to the front with the recipient’s name and more.
4. Gifts Pertaining to a Favorite Hobby
If you happen to know what your podiatrist likes to do in their down time, this is a great idea to consider. Show them that they mean more than just their job to you.
This gift can truly be anything and is totally up to you!
Does your doctor like to paint? Get them a paint set complete with canvas, easel, brushes and an array of colors (check out this one for inspiration).
Are they into sailing, fishing, hiking, bird-watching, or another outdoor activity? A pair of high-quality binoculars may be most appreciated.
Do they prefer to simply relax at home with a good book or two? Indulge them with a new addition to their reading list.
You get the idea here. The possibilities are endless!
5. “Best Podiatrist Ever” Custom Engraved Tumbler
Doctors are on-the-go all the time. They can get so busy caring for everyone else that they may easily forget to take care of themselves. So why not surprise them with this custom-engraved tumbler to help them remember?
This “Best Podiatrist Ever” tumbler is available in four different sizes and an array of colors, and comes custom-engraved with their name. It’s double-walled and vacuum-sealed, as well, making it a superior choice to keep beverages hot (or cold) all day long.
6. Michelangelo Foot Sculpture Replica
Is your physician one for fine art? Does he or she have sculptures sitting around on desks and tables all throughout their office?
You know this artsy type, and so do we… so we found just the gift that fits that bill.
This stone foot sculpture, made to resemble the foot from Michelangelo’s David, is painted in antique gold or pewter and measures an impressive 12″ wide.
7. Personalized Podiatrist Cartoon Print
How sweet is this adorable cartoon print?!! Your podiatrist will love seeing their likeness in a cute, personalized cartoon print, which is also available as a smaller magnet or keychain.
Its gentle attributes will not only put a smile on their face, but will also help to put any patients who walk into their office immediately at ease.
8. Custom Engraved Bird Feeder
If you’re hitting a rut while looking for the best podiatrist gifts, sometimes it can help to think outside of the box. Or rather, outside of the house.
This cedar wood bird feeder comes custom-engraved from Northwest Gifts. It’s a great example of a creative, outside-the-box gift. It’s one of those ideas that falls into the relaxation/hobby/anything-else-outside-of-work realm, so it’s really perfect for anyone.
Our durable bird feeder will provide your doctor with years of porch side bird-watching. You can get the one above with the caduceus design, or a fully customizable feeder with both front and back panels are etched with any text and logo you want.
Oh! And we also offer the bird feeder with our crazy-popular “best ever” design, which you can get here. It will include the recipient’s name plus “BEST. PODIATRIST. EVER.” or any other quote you like.
9. Getting to Good: A Guided Journal
Doctors have one of the most stressful jobs on the planet. They have a heavy responsibility to care for their patients, and a very heavy burden to bear when things don’t turn out as they hoped.
Let your doctor know that you realize this truth, and also appreciate everything they do for you, with this thoughtful journal.
With simple prompts and guided writing therapy, this journal will help your doctor turn around any less-than-good days they happen to experience.
10. Atlas Coffee Club Subscription
Just like the rest of us, doctors have to get up early and get their day going somehow. Help them get their morning caffeine fix with this super cool idea: a monthly coffee subscription.
This isn’t just any coffee subscription. Atlas Coffee Club offers a “coffee of the month” experience in which they will ship, right to your doc’s office or home, specialty coffees to try from different countries all over the globe.
More Podiatrist Gifts
We hope you were able to find some great gift ideas for the amazing podiatrist in your life!
Did you like what you saw but are still wanting to browse through even more gift options for those in medicine (whether they be doctors, medical students, or retired)? Over at Northwest Gifts we have plenty more terrific gifts for medical professionals here.
In the meantime and for your convenience here are just a few more podiatrist gift ideas for you to consider:
Foot Whisperer Podiatrist Shirt
This t-shirt is the perfect way to show your appreciation to “the foot whisperer.”
Jewelry is always a great gift choice.
STemless Wine Glass Podiatrist Gift
This cute wine glass will probably get a decent amount of usage.
Luxurious Foot Spa Gift Set
Podiatrists need pampering too, right?
Skeleton Bones Socks
For the foot doctor who appreciates a good joke, even if no one sees it.
Will Treat Feet for Wine Podiatrist Shirt
It’s probably true, right? Will treat feet for wine, tacos, or coffee. One of those should do the trick.
Also, speaking of coffee….
Podiatrist Coffee Mug
Podiatrist Retirement Gift Bottle Opener
The perfect retirement gift. If the doctor isn’t retiring, this opener is also available with a medical theme perfect for any occasion.
Still looking? Try these gift lists:
- 10 Gifts for Doctors Who Have Everything
- 13 Best Doctor Retirement Gifts
- 21 Thank-You Gifts for Doctors
- The Medical Professional Gift Guide
- 44 Best Gift Exchange Games & Clever Ideas for the Holidays How can I make my gift exchange more fun? Are you tired of just drawing names for the yearly holiday gift exchange? You want to breathe some new, c...
- 21 Best Housewarming Gifts (That They Will Actually Use) How about let's give housewarming gifts that the new homeowners will actually use. After all, visiting a friend or family member who just purchased...
- 100 Hilarious Quote Ideas for DIY Funny Birthday Cards You can spend five bucks on a pre-made card that is moderately funny, or you can make your own DIY funny birthday card that is actually hilarious. It'...
- How to make Homeless Care Kits that ACTUALLY help So you want to bless the homeless or those less fortunate than you, but you don't want your efforts to be counterproductive. What should you put in ho...
- 10 Heartwarming Sympathy Gift Ideas for a Grieving Friend When someone close to you loses a loved one, you want to do something to express your condolences and communicate that you are grieving alongside your...
- 12 Thoughtful Gifts for Adult Children If you're in the market for gifts for adult children, you likely need a little inspiration finding the best ones. You know the days are long gone w...
- 12 Amazingly Clean Movies You’ve Probably Never Seen Here are 12 amazing (and amazingly clean) movies you've probably never seen. Maybe you've never even heard of these. All the better, because you're...
- What to Put on Your Christmas List Are you asking, "What should I put on my Christmas list?" Your family and friends have been bugging you, but you have no idea what to tell them. ...
- 101 Best Old Age Jokes for Birthday Cards Getting old is no joke. **Pregnant pause.......** Of course it is! Getting old is hilarious. With each passing year, it's best to share a lau...
- 20 Sympathy Gifts for Parents Who Have Lost a Child Today we are sharing with you 20 heartfelt sympathy gifts for parents who have lost a child. There is no greater pain in this world than losing a c...