Last Updated on February 10, 2022
If you search the web for “gifts for doctors,” you’re sure to find a plethora of ideas.
With the Internet being the Internet, of course, sometimes the search can get overwhelming. There’s just so much to sift through!
But finding the best gifts for doctors shouldn’t have to be time-consuming and stressful. So today we’ve narrowed the search down for you by finding these 10 unique and memorable gifts for doctors that have everything.
Maybe there’s a certain doctor in your life who has gone above and beyond to care for your health (or for someone you love). So of course you want to find the perfect gift for him or her!
And while physicians and other medical professionals certainly don’t expect any gifts from their patients, you can imagine their face lighting up whenever they do receive something special!
Even if you’re sure your doctor has everything, it’s the thought that counts (and the element of surprise that’s so fun). Showing your appreciation is the goal, and with this list of gift ideas, we hope to help you meet it.
If you like what you see in this article, and want to browse even more gift ideas for doctors or other medical professionals, just take a look right here.
Let’s get to it!
10 Gifts for Doctors That Have Everything
Our website is supported by our users. We sometimes earn a commission when you click through the affiliate links on our website. Learn more here.
1. Custom Portrait
With the help of a single photograph, watercolor artist Mary Ann uses her God-given talent to create beautiful works of art.
Commission Mary Ann to paint a one-of-a-kind likeness of your doctor for a memorable heirloom gift. This is a fine art portrait they will be proud to display in their home or office.
2. Walnut Wood Keepsake Box
Thank-you cards, photos, jewelry and other special mementos are only a few ideas of what your doctor could safely store in this gorgeous customized keepsake box from Northwest Gifts.
The sturdy walnut wood box is made in the USA from solid wood and includes a name plate on the front for personalization, a felt interior lining, and the option for customization on the glass lid top, as well. This makes for a great graduation or retirement gift.
To see more of our personalized keepsake boxes, click here.
3. Custom Doctor Bobble Head
Gifts for doctors can be funny, too! Show your favorite doc your humorous side with this custom bobble head doll.
This bobble head will be handmade from polymer clay to look like your doctor, right down to the hair color, outfit and shoes. Perfect for graduations, an office party gag gift, or just because.
4. Personalized Tumbler Mug
Even the doctor that has everything still has to take a drink now and then. Help them stay hydrated (or caffeinated) in style with this durable and beautiful personalized tumbler.
Available in multiple sizes and colors, these tumblers keep beverages blazing hot or freezing cold for hours on end. Each one includes free personalization, which you can modify however you like to add or change the text from what is shown above.
Plus you can get great bulk discounts when ordering tumblers for the entire staff. (And yes, the bulk rates apply even when you are personalizing each individual mug!)
5. Caduceus Pen Set
Really? A pen set? Why, yes! The better question is, why not?
Doctors write quite a lot, whether it’s prescriptions, special instructions or explanations, research papers, you name it. And they need a pen to do it!
Of course it’s really easy to lose pens, too… so help your doctor keep track of theirs with this pretty wooden pen set and case from Etsy.
This set includes two checkered pens (hard to lose!) as well as a beautiful emblem of the Caduceus staff on the top.
6. Personalized Portfolio
Any professional can benefit from a quality portfolio to keep track of significant documents.
Technology makes that super easy to do, but there’s still nothing quite like a physical notebook to keep important papers organized.
This particular portfolio can be personalized with your doctor’s name, making it that much more special. You can also choose between seven different designs.
7. Custom Engraved Bird Feeder
After a trying day at the office taking such good care of others, what could be more relaxing than to sit back on the porch and watch the birds?
Give your beloved doctor the gift of a peaceful afternoon or evening with this personalized cedar bird feeder from Northwest Gifts.
Made to withstand the outdoor elements for years, this bird feeder can be custom engraved on both front and back panels, with a logo and/or any text your want.
This bird feeder is also an excellent gift idea for the physician who’s getting ready to retire.
8. Graze Box Subscription
From pediatricians to emergency room physicians, doctors have extremely stressful jobs. While they’re busy taking care of everyone else, it’s very important for them to remember to take care of themselves.
Remind the doctor in your life to do that (and in a fun way) with this healthy snack box subscription. Tell them what your doc prefers, and the pros at Graze will carefully choose delicious, and nutritious, snacks just for them.
Each subscription box includes four different snacks to try, and will be delivered to your doctor’s home or office every two weeks.
9. Vintage Style Doctor’s Plaque
From A Simpler Time, this series of doctor and medical specialty plaques are crafted from real wood planks and distressed by hand for that vintage feel.
This particular plaque is for a cardiologist, and features a relief-carved heart in the center along with memorable quotes. Choose the optional hanging name plate for a personalized touch. Mounting hardware comes with your order so it will be ready to hang.
Does your doctor specialize in something besides cardiology? Browse through many other vintage-style medical plaques right here. And for medical-themes plaques that have a more contemporary look (and can be customized more as well!) check out the Pacific Crest series from Northwest Gifts.
10. Floral Anatomy Poster Art
This interesting anatomy poster art is equal parts beautiful and quirky, making it the perfect gift for that doctor whose personality matches!
Each poster measures 11.7″ x 16.5″ and features a skeleton wrapped in a colorful floral design, atop a classical text background.
BONUS Gift Idea: Funny Doctor Mug
Doctors dedicate years and years of their life to studying and understanding a particular field of medicine. But when it gets right down to it, even the very best of them aren’t always appreciated for all they know and do.
Using humor, show your doctor how much you respect their knowledge and care by gifting them this funny mug.
Even the doctor who has everything would find this mug funny, and would most likely accept it with no problem!
We hope you found it helpful to browse these 10 (well, 11) gifts for doctors who have everything!
If your search continues, please be aware that at Northwest Gifts we have many more ideas for you to consider. Almost all the gifts we offer can be personalized with your doctor’s name, office logo, or anything else you would like, so keep that in mind as you browse.
And be sure to let us know what you think about these gift ideas (and any new ones from your own experience) in a comment below.
Thanks for reading!
- 12 Amazingly Clean Movies You’ve Probably Never Seen Here are 12 amazing (and amazingly clean) movies you've probably never seen. Maybe you've never even heard of these. All the better, because you're...
- 21 Best Housewarming Gifts (That They Will Actually Use) How about let's give housewarming gifts that the new homeowners will actually use. After all, visiting a friend or family member who just purchased...
- How to make Homeless Care Kits that ACTUALLY help So you want to bless the homeless or those less fortunate than you, but you don't want your efforts to be counterproductive. What should you put in ho...
- 50 Perfect Retirement Gifts That Retirees Actually Love What's a better excuse for a party than a retirement? We can't think of anything! And what are some great retirement gifts for the well-deserved gu...
- 10 Heartwarming Sympathy Gift Ideas for a Grieving Friend When someone close to you loses a loved one, you want to do something to express your condolences and communicate that you are grieving alongside your...
- The Massive List of Family-Friendly Movies That Grownups Love Too This is your go-to list for great family-friendly movies that grownups love too. Nearly 500 clean family-friendly movies that are appropriate for a...
- 101 Best Old Age Jokes for Birthday Cards Getting old is no joke. **Pregnant pause.......** Of course it is! Getting old is hilarious. With each passing year, it's best to share a lau...
- 100 Hilarious Quote Ideas for DIY Funny Birthday Cards You can spend five bucks on a pre-made card that is moderately funny, or you can make your own DIY funny birthday card that is actually hilarious. It'...
- 3rd Anniversary Gifts: Best 3-Year Ideas (Traditional & Modern) Whew! You made it through the first two years of wedded bliss. "They" say the first two years are the hardest. Let's hope so. Marriage is a beautif...
- 4th Anniversary Gifts: Best 4-Year Ideas (Traditional & Modern) Congratulations to the happy couple for making it past infancy and graduating from toddler-hood! Year Four isn't just Five Year Anniversary Eve; it...