Last Updated on July 31, 2020
Are you searching for the best gifts for country music lovers?
Maybe you have a good friend or family member who is really into country music, and their birthday is coming up. Or maybe they’ll be graduating soon or celebrating some other big occasion in their life.
Even if you’re looking for a “just because” gift, naturally you want the best ideas – ones that are tailored specifically to your loved one’s tastes:
Well, you’re in luck. Take a gander below. We’ve compiled 10 of the best gift ideas we could find for the country music lover in your life.
Whether they’re young or old, enjoy classic honky tonk or modern country music, they are sure to appreciate any one of these thoughtful, all-American country gifts for country music lovers.
Let’s get going!
Top 10 Gifts for Country Music Lovers
Our website is supported by our users. We sometimes earn a commission when you click through the affiliate links on our website. Learn more here.
1. Personalized Country Music Western Sign
This vintage-style country & western sign would make a great addition to any country music lover’s home, garage, pub or actual country music room.
Constructed of sturdy fiber wood right here in the USA, this sign is personalized by hand via silkscreen. It beautifully showcases your loved one’s name and the establishment year of their music room. Get it here.
2. “Country Music Lover” Custom Engraved Tumbler
Looking to give your loved one something that they can use on a daily basis that also represents their love for country music? A personalized tumbler takes the cake for both practicality and charm.
Our stunning custom engraved tumblers are double-walled and vacuum-sealed. This provides supreme insulation comparable to the much more expensive and highly popular YETI brand.
Customization is included. Personalize it with your loved one’s name, a fun quote like “COUNTRY MUSIC LOVER,” or any other text you’d like.
With your choice of several different colors and size options plus complete customization, this is the perfect gift for country music lovers!
3. Country Music Car Decal
Help your friend show off their love of country music to the world with this cute car window decal.
If life truly is better with country music for them, they’ll really appreciate this fun decal. It’s made from high-quality die-cut vinyl and designed to last at least a good six years on their vehicle.
They can put it anywhere they want, of course.
4. Western Floral Personalized Guitar Strap
If your country-loving friend also happens to play guitar, what a wonderful surprise this western-style guitar strap would make!
Adorned with a gorgeous floral design along with the name of your loved one in saloon-style lettering, this tanned leather guitar strap will add a lovely touch to electric or acoustic guitars alike. You choose the stain finish as well as the color of the text.
5. Concert Tickets
There’s nothing that screams “America!” quite like a country music concert! So if you’re in the market for more of an experience than a tangible gift for your loved one, you can’t go wrong with a pair of concert tickets.
Using Ticket Master or your favorite event site, simply look up the city, date, and genre (in this case, country) and you’ll be presented with a list of events from which to choose.
6. Country Music Belt Buckle
A belt buckle makes an all-around great gift for anyone who hails from the country scene – cowboys and cowgirls, rodeo hands, and yes, even country music connoisseurs.
This classic, western-style buckle features a sculpted fiddle and guitar, and is crafted from heavy zinc alloy and safe, lead-free plating. Most importantly, it shouts out an important truth: I love country music.
7. Country Legends T-Shirt
Classic country still reigns king in the country music scene. Your loved one knows this full well, and so will love this soft cotton t-shirt featuring the names of some of country music’s all-time greats.
Shirt come already pre-shrunk and are available in several different sizes, colors, and styles.
8. Coffee and Country Music Mug
For a more elegant gift idea that still pays tribute to your loved one’s great love for country music, choose this charming country music & coffee mug found on Etsy.
The decorative ceramic mug holds up to 11 ounces of either chilled or piping hot drinks. It is both dishwasher and microwave safe.
Fun idea: A mug is already a container; a mini gift basket, if you will. So add extra goodies before presenting it to your loved one! Think candies, ground coffee samplers, cinnamon sticks or hot chocolate mix.
9. Honky Tonk Embroidery
This delightful embroidery from Needle and Red Designs takes nostalgia to a whole new level.
Past days of honky tonk fun are captured in this homespun original art deco piece, which features a 6″ hoop, a song lyric from the band The Highwaywomen, and a pair of cowboy boots.
All we can say is, if they don’t like this, they must not like country music.
10. Stirling Silver Guitar Pendant
When it comes to gifts for country music lovers (or anyone, for that matter), jewelry is always a great choice.
This stunning sterling silver necklace, in the shape of an electric guitar, will make the country music-loving gal in your life smile from ear to ear.
The pendant features the exquisite details of a real guitar, right down to the knobs and strings. Bonus, it comes with free gift packaging.
How about that for a top 10 list of gift ideas for country music lovers? Not too shabby, eh?
We sure hope that we were able to help you find a wonderful gift for the country music lover in your life! (That was the goal, after all!) If your search continues, we hope that we were at least able to provide you with a nudge in the right direction.
Have you ever received a country music-themed gift that you absolutely adored? Let us know in a comment below! Same with any other great gift ideas you have for us and for our readers.
- 10 Heartwarming Sympathy Gift Ideas for a Grieving Friend When someone close to you loses a loved one, you want to do something to express your condolences and communicate that you are grieving alongside your...
- 12 Amazingly Clean Movies You’ve Probably Never Seen Here are 12 amazing (and amazingly clean) movies you've probably never seen. Maybe you've never even heard of these. All the better, because you're...
- How to make Homeless Care Kits that ACTUALLY help So you want to bless the homeless or those less fortunate than you, but you don't want your efforts to be counterproductive. What should you put in ho...
- 100 Hilarious Quote Ideas for DIY Funny Birthday Cards You can spend five bucks on a pre-made card that is moderately funny, or you can make your own DIY funny birthday card that is actually hilarious. It'...
- 100+ Best “We Go Together Like…” Quotes We go together like... Copy and paste. Scarlett & Rhett. PB & J. If you're looking for the "perfect pair," we've gotcha covered. H...
- 20 Sympathy Gifts for Parents Who Have Lost a Child Today we are sharing with you 20 heartfelt sympathy gifts for parents who have lost a child. There is no greater pain in this world than losing a c...
- 21 Best Housewarming Gifts (That They Will Actually Use) How about let's give housewarming gifts that the new homeowners will actually use. After all, visiting a friend or family member who just purchased...
- 44 Best Gift Exchange Games & Clever Ideas for the Holidays How can I make my gift exchange more fun? Are you tired of just drawing names for the yearly holiday gift exchange? You want to breathe some new, c...
- 12 Thoughtful Gifts for Adult Children If you're in the market for gifts for adult children, you likely need a little inspiration finding the best ones. You know the days are long gone w...
- The Massive List of Family-Friendly Movies That Grownups Love Too This is your go-to list for great family-friendly movies that grownups love too. Nearly 500 clean family-friendly movies that are appropriate for a...