Last Updated on May 18, 2021
At Northwest Gifts, some of our most enduringly popular items are from our Wine Decor and Wine Barrel collections, and we also love customizing our premium personalized glassware for your home bar, wedding, or gift-giving needs. So it should be no surprise that we’ve come across plenty of inspirational, fun, and classy wine quotes.
Below we’ve set 20 of the most classy wine quotes of all time in attractive fonts for you to share and showcase your love of wine. Perhaps you will even be inspired to add some of these to your own home bar décor. Enjoy!
1. Better With Time
Love, like wine, gets better with time.
2. Bottled Poetry
Wine is bottled poetry.Robert Louis Stevenson
3. Great Blend
Wine & friends are a great blend.Ernest Hemingway
You may also enjoy: Best Gifts for Friends
4. Everything Old
I love everything that is old; old friends, old times, old manners, old books, old wines.Oliver Goldsmith, The Vicar of Wakefield
5. Hidden Secrets
Wine brings to light the hidden secrets of the soulHorace
Wine is not just an object of pleasure, but an object of knowledge; and the pleasure depends on the knowledge.Roger Scruton
Wine is a lifestyle.
The connoisseur does not drink wine but tastes of its secrets.Salvador Dali
9. Elixir of Life
Wine is, perhaps, the closest thing the planet has to an elixir of life.Thom Elkjer
Wine is sunlight held together by water.Galileo
11. Four Things
Age appears best in four things: Old wood to burn, old wine to drink, old friends to trust and old authors to read.Francis Bacon
Now is the time for drinking, now is the time to dance footloose upon the earth.Horace
13. Friends & Wine
Friends and wine… the older, the better.
Wine is a passport to the world.Thom Elkjer
Wine is the most civilized thing in the world.Ernest Hemingway
16. Whole Bottle
All wines should be tasted. Some should only be sipped, but with others, drink the whole bottle.Paulo Coelho
17. This Home
This home runs on love, laughter, and really good wine.
18. Made By
Beer is made by men, wine by GodMartin Luther
You may also enjoy: Wine of the Month Club Review & Unboxing
19. Drink Together
The best wines are the ones we drink together.
20. The Solution
According to chemistry, alcohol is a solution.
- 100 Hilarious Quote Ideas for DIY Funny Birthday Cards You can spend five bucks on a pre-made card that is moderately funny, or you can make your own DIY funny birthday card that is actually hilarious. It...
- 10 Heartwarming Sympathy Gift Ideas for a Grieving Friend When someone close to you loses a loved one, you want to do something to express your condolences and communicate that you are grieving alongside you...
- 12 Amazingly Clean Movies You’ve Probably Never Seen Here are 12 amazing (and amazingly clean) movies you've probably never seen. Maybe you've never even heard of these. All the better, because you'r...
- How to make Homeless Care Kits that ACTUALLY help So you want to bless the homeless or those less fortunate than you, but you don't want your efforts to be counterproductive. What should you put in h...
- 100+ Best “We Go Together Like…” Quotes We go together like... Copy and paste. Scarlett & Rhett. PB & J. If you're looking for the "perfect pair," we've gotcha covered...
- 20 Sympathy Gifts for Parents Who Have Lost a Child Today we are sharing with you 20 heartfelt sympathy gifts for parents who have lost a child. There is no greater pain in this world than losing a...
- The Massive List of Family-Friendly Movies That Grownups Love Too This is your go-to list for great family-friendly movies that grownups love too. Nearly 500 clean family-friendly movies that are appropriate for...
- 21 Thank You Gifts for Doctors to Show Your Appreciation You're on the hunt for the perfect thank you gift for your doctor. Your doctor is amazing and has always been there for you, keeping your health in c...
- The 20 Most Classy Wine Quotes of All Time At Northwest Gifts, some of our most enduringly popular items are from our Wine Decor and Wine Barrel collections, and we also love customizing our p...
- Gift Etiquette: How To Receive A Gift The Right Way Gift etiquette can seem tricky, but it really is not so. If you are going to give a gift, it all boils down to thinking about the recipient. I wr...