Let’s talk about the best bird feeder gifts for bird watchers.
Don’t you just love it when someone you love has found their niche? Their very most favorite hobby? Their THING?
It makes narrowing down a gift so much easier! Now that you have discovered their secret (or not so secret) passion for all things aviary, you can tailor make a present that will get their jaws dropping.
Get ready to be their favorite friend/family member EVER when you pick one of these backyard bird watching gifts.
10 Best Bird Feeder Gifts
Our website is supported by our users. We sometimes earn a commission when you click through the affiliate links on our website. Learn more here.
1. Custom Engraved Cedar Wood Bird Feeder
Personalized in any way, shape, or form that you like, this cedar bird feeder is a must-have for any serious bird lover.
You can go sweet and sentimental in your engravings with something like “Best Dad/Aunt/Brother Ever,” or simply spell out their name for a one-of-a-kind piece of backyard art.
Bonus: the birds are getting a gift too!
2. Window-Mounted Bird Feeder
Clear as a bell so they can watch those gorgeous birdies munch away, this pretty wall-mounted bird feeder is chic and modern. And the squirrels will have a hard time getting into the bird’s food (although it may be entertaining to watch them try), which is a bonus.
If there’s ever an enemy in the life of a bird watcher/feeder, it’s those dang squirrels!
3. Heavy-Duty 2 Gallon Capacity Bird Feeder
This bird feeder is huge! It’s made from steel, will hold a 12 lbs bag of bird seed (two gallons), and features weight-adjustable perches that let seed out only when the size bird of your choice sits on it.
Plus, the weight-sensing mechanism means that it’s squirrel-proof – the heavier weight of squirrels won’t allow it to open for them!
P.S. We promise we don’t hate squirrels. Stay tuned for a squirrel loving post soon, pinky promise.
4. Copper & Blue Wine Bottle Bird Feeder
Let’s face it, most bird feeders look fine, they just don’t look amazing. But this one does!
Made from a blue wine bottle with copper accents, anyone would be proud to hang this elegant feeder up in their yard. They’ll be pleased by the beauty of the birds along with their attractive new bird feeder gift.
5. Eco-Friendly Bird Feeder
It’s like composting, but a whole lot prettier to look at! This clever eco-friendly bird feeder is just the thing for bird watchers who don’t love spilling a bag of seed every week, and would be great for the kids too.
All those apple cores! Toddlers and their one bite out of every apple in the crisper drawer… if you know, you know. You know?
6. Craftsman Style DIY Wooden Bird Feeder Kit
We have one word for this craftsman style bird feeder kit: stunning. You’ll feel like a real architect in the making when you put this together for your favorite bird watcher (or let them do it themselves if they’re craftier than you are).
Is there an HGTV show for bird houses and builders? Cuz there should be!
7. Personalized Sweetheart Bird Feeder
Perfect for anniversaries, weddings, engagements, or a house warming party, this sweetheart bird feeder is customized with their initials and a pretty heart.
Love is in the air! (Get it? In the air? Birds? Ha, we slay ourselves.)
8. Personalized Bird Feeder Saloon
Any old backyard can have a normal bird feeder. Your backyard should have this: a saloon style feeder, totally customized with your name (or witty bar name). I mean, come on, how adorable is a bird sitting on a bar stool?
You need to name the regulars Norm, Cliff, Woody, Dianne, and Coach.
9. Bird Feeders Shaped Like Your Favorite Bird
A real attention getter, this bird shaped bird feeder is a knockout. Blue jay? Cardinal? Humming(bird)? Honestly, we kind of want to start a collection… each one more bright and cheery than the last. Might need to plant a few more trees…
10. Geometric Window Bird Feeder
Pretty and functional (just like a hummingbird), this geometric feeder will instantly transform a boring old window into a work of art – even if a bird isn’t nearby. Remember to use a splash of cranberry juice in water to attract the birds without actually poisoning their little systems with food coloring and dye.
Bird Feeder Accessories
If you want to go the extra mile for your bird enthusiast friend, get some of these stellar bird feeding accessories.
Squirrel-Proof Bird Feeder Pole
Again with the squirrel bashing. But the little pests just gorge on the food meant for the birdies!
Get rid of the problem by getting one of these squirrel-proof bird feeder poles. Hang all your favorites (up to four) and be sure to situate it far enough away from the house or porch or trees that the little furry criminals can’t make the jump!
These binoculars that connect to your smartphone are the niftiest we’ve found. That elusive Elf Owl, Kirtland’s Warbler, and Ferruginous Pygmy-Owl will be theirs to spot in no time!
They’ll be the talk of the bird watcher’s club with this amazing pocket telescope/monocle!
Shiny and golden, sleek and smooth, old-fashioned yet high-tech, this is a one-of-a-kind gift for that bird watcher who already owns everything else.
We think they’ll be gobsmacked with this one.
Bird Feeder Camera
Monitor wildlife in high style with this waterproof bird feeder camera! Climbing a tree over a pond, leaping nimbly over that puddle, or wading through the river to get to that bird has never been more fun and less worrisome.
High-Quality Bird Seed
When you love your feathered friends as much as bird watcher’s do, any old seed just won’t do. Get the best and have happy, plump, healthy birds, when you buy this high-quality and delicious deluxe wild bird food.
Bird Seed Ornaments
Not just for Christmas (last time we checked, birds don’t have calendars), these pretty and completely edible bird seed ornaments will spruce up any …uh, spruce. Or oak. Or pine. Or birch. You get the drift.
Bird Seed Storage Container
There’s nothing worse than a soggy bag of seed that’s been left in the rain or under the sprinkler. One movement and it’s raining seed all over your patio.
Keep it dry, convenient, and looking good, in this outdoor storage container. Sturdy and leakproof, it’s a real game changer.
Don’t you love the words, “comes with everything you see here?” It just brings joy to our hearts. And your bird watching friend will be delighted with this amazing DSLR camera and accessories.
You may not see them for days and days when they unpack this bad boy and get to work! No more blurry phone pics of some dubiously identified bird. Get ready for high-quality photos (and maybe another hobby in photography).
Victorian in style, this beautiful white bird house will be the talk of the town, so you’re definitely going to want to put it in the front yard, not the back! We think the curb appeal just went up several notches with this one.
See? We promised some squirrel love eventually. Give in to the little thieves and give them their feeder, picnic style.
It’s adorable and you may even learn to love the fuzzy bandits. Or at least, tolerate them so you can concentrate on the birds.
- 10 Heartwarming Sympathy Gift Ideas for a Grieving Friend When someone close to you loses a loved one, you want to do something to express your condolences and communicate that you are grieving alongside your...
- 12 Amazingly Clean Movies You’ve Probably Never Seen Here are 12 amazing (and amazingly clean) movies you've probably never seen. Maybe you've never even heard of these. All the better, because you're...
- How to make Homeless Care Kits that ACTUALLY help So you want to bless the homeless or those less fortunate than you, but you don't want your efforts to be counterproductive. What should you put in ho...
- 100 Hilarious Quote Ideas for DIY Funny Birthday Cards You can spend five bucks on a pre-made card that is moderately funny, or you can make your own DIY funny birthday card that is actually hilarious. It'...
- 100+ Best “We Go Together Like…” Quotes We go together like... Copy and paste. Scarlett & Rhett. PB & J. If you're looking for the "perfect pair," we've gotcha covered. H...
- 20 Sympathy Gifts for Parents Who Have Lost a Child Today we are sharing with you 20 heartfelt sympathy gifts for parents who have lost a child. There is no greater pain in this world than losing a c...
- 21 Best Housewarming Gifts (That They Will Actually Use) How about let's give housewarming gifts that the new homeowners will actually use. After all, visiting a friend or family member who just purchased...
- 44 Best Gift Exchange Games & Clever Ideas for the Holidays How can I make my gift exchange more fun? Are you tired of just drawing names for the yearly holiday gift exchange? You want to breathe some new, c...
- 12 Thoughtful Gifts for Adult Children If you're in the market for gifts for adult children, you likely need a little inspiration finding the best ones. You know the days are long gone w...
- The Massive List of Family-Friendly Movies That Grownups Love Too This is your go-to list for great family-friendly movies that grownups love too. Nearly 500 clean family-friendly movies that are appropriate for a...