Last Updated on July 31, 2020
Yes, we made a heart joke. In a guide to cardiologist gift ideas. And no, we won’t do any more. Cross our hearts.
But if, in your heart of hearts, you’re looking for the perfect cardiologist gift, you’ll find it in our guide below.
21 Great Cardiologist Gifts
Please note that this post contains affiliate links. This means that if you purchase something you see on our site we may receive a commission at no cost to you. Read our full disclosure here.
1. Handcrafted Wood Cardiologist Sign with Custom Engraving
This solid wood plaque features a bold block font centered around the ancient medical symbol of the Staff of Hermes.
With each and every line fully customizable, this is an elegant and contemporary yet rustic and natural addition to any cardiologist’s home, office, or reception decor.
Two sizes available (12×16 and 18×24), each can have one or more personalized hanging “name boards” added to honor each cardiologist or staff member in your office.
2. Commemorative Walnut Wood Keepsake Box
This genuine wooden keepsake box is the real deal, made in the USA with gorgeous walnut wood and includes a custom laser engraved nameplate.
Ideal for commemorating a special achievement or honoring a retiring cardiologist, this personalized gift idea balances perfectly between premium and affordable, meaningful and practical. Optionally, you can also have the glass (yes, real glass) lid custom laser etched with any message, text, or logo.
Bulk rates for multiple retirees or honorees are available.
3. Commissioned Art Portrait
To make a big splash with your gift, commission a portrait of your cardiologist. This will be much more than just an accent for the office; rather, it will be a treasured heirloom passed down in the family for generations.
The portrait above was done by the artist Mary Ann who is based in Northwest Florida. She often completes stunning portraits from photographs of the subject, shipping the final piece to just about anywhere in the world.
4. Premium Littman Stethoscope
The world-class stethoscope trusted by medical professionals in all fields. Every cardiologist needs a high-quality tool like this. A very practical cardiologist gift idea for the recent graduate.
5. Handcrafted Wood Cardiology Script Sign with Custom Engraving
Custom handcrafted in our Oregon woodshop, this gorgeous wooden cardiologist sign is made in a contemporary style using real woods and stands apart from other similar pieces because the personalized medical design is laser engraved into the wood surface.
No flaky screen printing here. This is an heirloom-worthy decor piece suitable for the home, office, or reception area. Completely customizable, available in small and large sizes, optional hanging name boards that you can personalize for each cardiologist or team member on staff.
6. Vintage Personalized Cardiologist Sign
The ultimate cardiologist gift for the vintage enthusiast, this cardiology decor sign is made in the USA, features a 3-dimensional hand-carved relief centerpiece, and optional personalized hanging name board.
The hanging plank is custom screen-printed with the good doctor’s name. The board can also include a second custom line with other info, such as qualifications, or graduating university, or business name.
What a great gift!
7. Heart Coaster Set
This well-designed glass coaster set shows you progressive cross-sections of a cute and artistic heart shape. A fun accent for the cardiologist’s home, office, or reception area, this is a cardiology gift both a useful furniture protector and an attractive decor piece.
8. Custom Travel Mug
Your cardiologist will appreciate a mug that says “Best Cardiologist Ever” or “Cardiologists Heart Coffee” or maybe just their name so that no one touches their darn coffee.
These personalized tumblers are great gift ideas because they are top-of-the-line stainless steel travel mugs with double-walled and vacuum-sealed lining that keeps drinks hot or cold for hours at a time. The perfect cardiology gift for a cardiologist on the go.
9. Personalized Wooden Coaster Set
Coasters are a great professional gift because they can be personalized, like this set of bamboo wood coasters with matching holder, but they are not too personal to give to co-workers, staff members, and bosses.
This set of four personalized bamboo wood coasters features an elegant design and free custom laser engraving of your cardiologist’s initials in relief. The set includes a matching bamboo wood coaster holder, making it a complete, beautiful, custom, and well-contained gift.
10. Flowers Delivered Monthly
Fresh flowers bring a sense of life, vitality, and fragrant beauty to any professional atmosphere. The cardiologist in your life will appreciate a bouquet of choice blooms delivered each month to their home or office.
Bloomsy Box oversees each month’s selection from “farm to table,” arranged by hand at the Rainforest Alliance-certified flower farm where they are grown and delivered to you within 2-4 days of being cut fresh from the farm. These petals never see a warehouse or flower shop, but instead are shipped fresh.
Subscriptions are available in Small, Medium, and Large bouquet sizes for delivery weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly. Each period your cardiologist will receive a different bouquet with care instructions specific to that particular bloom.
Bonus! Use this coupon for $5 off your first order:
11. Personalized Whiskey Aging Barrel
You could encourage your cardiologist to pick up a hobby… perhaps barrel aging their own whiskey – then enjoying it – will not take too much prompting after you give them this gorgeous American White Oak wood whiskey barrel!
With a medium interior char, gorgeous custom engraving, multiple sizes, and your choice of wood or cast iron stand, this is a great gift for the professional cardiologist and amateur distiller.
12. Coffee Pourover
The Chemex Coffee Pourover provides an earthy vibe and sophisticated yet simple method for brewing great coffee. The glass composition and timeless design allows each cup of coffee to obtain maximum flavor.
These pourovers work by placing a cone filter in the top section, adding coffee grounds, then “pouring over” the hot water, which brews and drips down to the glass container below. This method minimizes inhibitors and conflicts to occur, keeping the coffee as pure, natural, and delicious as possible.
13. Bourbon Bar Quarter Barrel Clock
If you get your cardiologist a bottle of bourbon every year, why not change it up a bit?
With the Bourbon Bar Clock on the walls of your cardiologist’s home bar, you’ll always know it’s time come over and share a glass of your favorite bourbon whiskey. The Bourbon Bar Quarter Barrel Clock is personalized with the cardiologist’s name over an authentic quartz clock.
Crafted in the USA from premium wood to look like the top “quarter” of a barrel, this home bar clock is a beautiful addition to any home decor.
14. Bose Over-Ear Wireless Headphones
Cardiologists deserve some peacefully chill downtime. Listening to music, listening to great podcasts, catching up on the news…
Whatever listening material floats their boats, these premium Bose wireless and noise-canceling headphones optimize the listening experience to help your cardiologist to achieve ultimate relaxation.
15. Floral Heart Print
This flowery human heart fine art piece is a digital download, which you can use to create a beautiful printed and framed gift idea for a cardiologist or use as an accent for your cardiology office. Stunning.
16. Vintage Personalized Wine Connoisseur Sign
This vintage-style wooden plank sign is the perfect gift idea for any true wine connoisseur. (We’re guessing the cardiologist you have in mind for this loves wine. And we’re probably right.)
Made in the USA from furniture-grade wood, personalized to order, and finished to look antique with distressed wood, this is a great gift idea.
17. Anatomical Heart Engraving
This stunning Gothic-style anatomy art piece features gorgeous scrollwork and a human heart etched into a solid wood plaque.
And if this one isn’t amazing enough for you, you might want to consider the colorized phone case version with a hand-painted finish in vibrant reds and blues.
18. Plant a Tree to Restore a Devastated Forest
Trees for a Change is leading the way with creative gift ideas that do more than just fuel our love for stuff. One great way to honor the “cardiologist who has everything” is by taking care of God’s good earth and planting a tree in a devastated forest area.
In addition to knowing that the earth just got a bit more green, they will receive a certificate in a beautiful recycled wood frame stating that a tree has been planted in the US National Forest in their name. Other perk include:
- A card with a personal message from you plus (optional) logo
- Their name recorded in the Tree Gift Registry
- Access to online photos and information about where the tree was planted
19. Shuffleboard Table
If you really want to blow their mind – and some serious cash – go big with something fun and exciting for their chill cave.
Like this shuffleboard table, a 22-foot regulation size fun center complete with electronic scoring system and display. They (and you) will enjoy hours of great competition. The only question left is… where the heck will it go?
Other big and fun ideas include:
- Top-rated (non-regulation) shuffleboard table
- 7-ft indoor air hockey table
- 8-ft handcrafted weathered wood billiards table
- 15-ft handmade “glamping” bell tent
- Robotic lawn mower
- Full-body reclining massage chair
20. Custom Engraved Bird Feeder
A different sort of gift from the usual office knick knacks and plaques, these cedar wood bird feeders have been a huge hit to celebrate special achievements and honor retirees.
Made in the USA from genuine aromatic cedar wood, the feeder includes custom laser etching on the front panel of any text, logo, or combination of the two. You can also engrave the back side, which is ideal for a special message from staff members.
21. Cook-at-Home Accessories
There are few things better for promoting a heart-healthy diet than cooking at home – as your cardiologist well knows! So help them practice what they preach with some top-quality kitchen tools, gadgets, and accessories.
- Chef’s Knife – Victorinox Fibrox Pro
- Pressure Cooker – Instant Pot 8 Quart DUO80 (the 8-qt allows you to do so much more)
- Stand Mixer – KitchenAid Artisan Tilt-Head Stand Mixer
- Cutting Board – End Grain with Beautiful Waffle Inlay Pattern (end grain doesn’t dull the knife as quickly as edge grain boards do)
- Juicer – Breville JE98XL Juice Fountain Plus
- 12 Amazingly Clean Movies You’ve Probably Never Seen Here are 12 amazing (and amazingly clean) movies you've probably never seen. Maybe you've never even heard of these. All the better, because you'r...
- 10 Heartwarming Sympathy Gift Ideas for a Grieving Friend When someone close to you loses a loved one, you want to do something to express your condolences and communicate that you are grieving alongside you...
- 100 Hilarious Quote Ideas for DIY Funny Birthday Cards You can spend five bucks on a pre-made card that is moderately funny, or you can make your own DIY funny birthday card that is actually hilarious. It...
- How to make Homeless Care Kits that ACTUALLY help So you want to bless the homeless or those less fortunate than you, but you don't want your efforts to be counterproductive. What should you put in h...
- The Massive List of Family-Friendly Movies That Grownups Love Too This is your go-to list for great family-friendly movies that grownups love too. Nearly 500 clean family-friendly movies that are appropriate for...
- 100+ Best “We Go Together Like…” Quotes We go together like... Copy and paste. Scarlett & Rhett. PB & J. If you're looking for the "perfect pair," we've gotcha covered...
- 21 Thank You Gifts for Doctors to Show Your Appreciation You're on the hunt for the perfect thank you gift for your doctor. Your doctor is amazing and has always been there for you, keeping your health in c...
- 20 Sympathy Gifts for Parents Who Have Lost a Child Today we are sharing with you 20 heartfelt sympathy gifts for parents who have lost a child. There is no greater pain in this world than losing a...
- 21 Unique Sympathy Gifts to Show Love and Support Let's talk about unique sympathy gifts. You've just learned that someone you care about has suffered the loss of a loved one, and you want to find a...
- Should I bring a gift to a funeral? Memorial Gift Etiquette Explained This one is kind of a downer, but it's a question that, sadly, gets asked quite a bit. Should I bring a gift to a funeral or memorial service? Wha...