Last Updated on April 29, 2021
Looking for Wolverine gift ideas?
With decades of comic books and 10+ movie appearances, Wolverine is certainly one of the most popular comic book characters of all time.
With his iconic adamantium claws and gruff, stoic, yet somehow loveable demeanor, Wolverine is always a great choice for cosplay, t-shirts, room décor and more.
There’s never a better time than now to stock up on some fresh X-Men gear, especially if you are looking for unique gifts to give to a comic fan in your life.
And just to keep things fun, we’ll throw in some Wolverine-themed trivia tidbits along the way.
The Best Wolverine Gift Ideas
Our website is supported by our users. We sometimes earn a commission when you click through the affiliate links on our website. Learn more here.
1. Wolverine Jacket
Vintage style distressed jacket with orange stripes, designed and made by hand to look like the jacket worn by Wolverine in the X-Men films.
Did you know: Deadpool 2 (2018) is Hugh Jackman’s 10th time portraying “Logan” aka Wolverine.
2. Wolverine Claw Earrings
Logan’s adamantium claws, Wolverine’s helmet… this whole set are the perfect accessories for attending the premiere of your favorite X-Men’s latest film.
3. Wolverine PopSocket
Everyone has a phone, and everyone struggles to hold on to that massive pocket computer aka personal YouTube screen while flipping sideways to watch and vertical to text.
Enter this X-Men PopSocket, which simplifies things greatly. (And looks awesome!)
Even if your Wolverine fan already has a device like this, the claw-torn image of comic book Wolverine is just the thing for the Logan enthusiast in your life.
Did you know: Wolverine’s real name, revealed deep into the comic series, is James Howlett.
4. Wolverine Wall Art
An incredible fan-art rendition of everyone’s favorite X-Men character, complete with energetic paint splashes and claws at the ready.
Anyone would love to display this gorgeous Wolverine art print on the walls of their home!
5. Wolverine Silhouette T-Shirt
This simple silhouette t-shirt has 2 elements: Logan’s famous hairdo and crossed adamantium claws. Simple, yet unmistakable.
The ideal gift for a friend who is an understated and very chill Wolverine enthusiast.
Did you know: Thomas Logan is actually the name of one of the men who killed Wolverine’s father.
6. Wolverine Action Figurine
Action figures are always cool. From kids to collectors, anyone who loves Marvel’s X-Men will simply adore this classic Wolverine figure.
You’re never too old to play pretend. Maybe get a few X-Men (and bad guys) so they can fight!
Here’s another great option:
This one is more “lifelike” and is modeled after Hugh Jackman’s turn as Wolverine. Two heads (for different facial expressions) and two sets of claws (pre- and post-adamantium) make this figurine complete.
7. X-Men Movie Box Set
If they don’t already have it, what could be a better gift idea than 838 minutes of the X-Men movie collection? The answer, of course, is nothing.
This set contains the original X-Men trilogy plus four additional titles.
You could also give digital downloads on the recipient’s favorite streaming or digital content platform. Use our Digital Gift Guide for tips on how to do this well.
Did you know: Wolverine’s first appearance in the Marvel Comic universe was in a 1974 Incredible Hulk comic.
8. Wolverine Origins Adamantium Claws
If you haven’t found the perfect gift yet, look no further. Seriously. What could be better than a set of Wolverine’s claws?
Made from real adamantium* for authenticity.
*I kid, I kid. These are 3D printed using plastics, relatively lightweight, 8 inches long, and pretty sharp.
This is the way to make any Halloween or convention-ready cosplay costume complete.
You may also enjoy: Cosplayer Gifts: How to Find the Perfect Cosplay Gift
9. Wolverine Origins Bone Claws
Check out these Wolverine Origins Bone Claws!
Made to order from tinted semi-translucent urethane plastic casting resin which is treated and sealed to create a truly authentic bone-like look and feel.
Each claw measures about 9-10 inches long and has been designed to look like the “real thing” from the Wolverine films.
Did you know:In addition to his animal-like retractable claws, Wolverine has many of the senses of an animal, including keen hearing and smell.
10. Wolverine Dog Collar
Is your special someone a dog lover? Is their pup named Logan? And is their other fur baby named James Howlett?
(They probably have a cat named Hugh Catman as well. **Sigh**)
If that describes someone you know, here’s a really thoughtful gift. Get their pooch in on the action with this super-fun Wolverine dog collar.
It’s handcrafted in a 1″ width and features bold colors with “Wolverine” and the X-Men shield going all around. Someone’s going to yip for joy when they see this!
11. Wolverine Embroidered Patch
Patches are great because they can go anywhere. On a jacket (let’s see, who do we know that wears a jacket….?), backpack, purse, sweatshirt, pants, iPad case, hat, even put on a canvas and framed. The ideas are endless!
This one is embroidered by hand, measures 4.5″ tall, and can be sewn or ironed on to anything you like.
Did you know: In one scene in 2009’s X-Men Origins: Wolverine a black vintage Mercedes Benz can be spotted moving around. This was the vehicle Charles Xavier and Erik Lensherr used in the beginning of X-Men: The Last Stand.
12. Wolverine Cookie Cutter
This is a great DIY Wolverine gift idea that’s both tasty and affordable:
- Get this inexpensive Wolverine mask cookie cutter
- Make sugar cookies
- Use the cookie cutter and your crazy frosting skillz to decorate with yellow and black frosting
- Gift cookies + cutter to the Logan Lover in your life
Easy peasy, lemon squeezy.
Did you know: Wolverine has a son with similar abilities (retractable claws, healing factor, etc) name Daken, who becomes a supervillan in the Marvel Comics universe. Do you sense another X-Men movie coming…??
13. Mutant & Proud Mug
Show off some mutant pride with this double helix DNA “Mutant & Proud” white mug.
This is a great gift for those who love Wolverine/X-Men/Logan/Hugh and coffee/tea with equal passion.
- 44 Best Gift Exchange Games & Clever Ideas for the Holidays How can I make my gift exchange more fun? Are you tired of just drawing names for the yearly holiday gift exchange? You want to breathe some new, c...
- What to Put on Your Christmas List Are you asking, "What should I put on my Christmas list?" Your family and friends have been bugging you, but you have no idea what to tell them. ...
- 12 Thoughtful Gifts for Adult Children If you're in the market for gifts for adult children, you likely need a little inspiration finding the best ones. You know the days are long gone w...
- 21 Best Housewarming Gifts (That They Will Actually Use) How about let's give housewarming gifts that the new homeowners will actually use. After all, visiting a friend or family member who just purchased...
- Left-Right Game Gift Exchange [+5 Free Printable Stories] The left-right passing game is a really fun way to do a gift exchange. Whether you're doing a gift swap for the holidays or an office party or just...
- How to make Homeless Care Kits that ACTUALLY help So you want to bless the homeless or those less fortunate than you, but you don't want your efforts to be counterproductive. What should you put in ho...
- 21 Useful and Creative Gifts for Farmers You want to find great gifts for farmers. You've come to the right place! If you're only halfheartedly looking around for some farmer gifts, yo...
- 12 Amazingly Clean Movies You’ve Probably Never Seen Here are 12 amazing (and amazingly clean) movies you've probably never seen. Maybe you've never even heard of these. All the better, because you're...
- 100 Funny Christmas Card Messages [Not TOO Naughty] It's the holiday season! Which means that it's time to write some Christmas cards. Funny Christmas cards. Because laughing is everyone's favorite. ...
- 100 Hilarious Quote Ideas for DIY Funny Birthday Cards You can spend five bucks on a pre-made card that is moderately funny, or you can make your own DIY funny birthday card that is actually hilarious. It'...