Last Updated on July 31, 2020
These CRNA gifts are perfect for the graduation or retirement of the nurse anesthetist in your life. We also feature plenty of fun and creative “just because” gifts, unique gifts for Christmas and birthdays, and affordable personalized gifts that you can give to your entire medical staff.
Stay tuned to the end for suggestions on the best med school graduation gifts, retirement gifts, and gift ideas for those still in school.
Our website is supported by our users. We sometimes earn a commission when you click through the affiliate links on our website. Learn more here.
11 Best CRNA Gift Ideas
1. Custom Engraved CRNA Tumbler
Colorful tumbler travel mugs are all the rage right now, and for very good reason. With innovative technology that helps keep drinks hot (or cold) for hours on end, a good quality tumbler mug is a modern-day must-have accessory for any busy professional
On top of that, our custom laser engraved BEST. CRNA. EVER. tumblers include free personalization, a variety of colors and sizes, and a very affordable price point.
If you’re looking for a gift for the entire staff, floor, or practice, we offer bulk rates (no minimums, either) AND individual personalization, with no set up fees. Get one for each CRNA, physician, NP, and receptionist in your office!
2. Vintage Personalized Nurse Anesthetist Plaque
This vintage medical office sign is a great gift for the CRNA in your life. Made in the USA from real wood and personalized to order with a custom hanging name board, this CRNA plaque will look great either at home or at the office.
Looking for something you can personalize even more? Check our our handcrafted custom laser etched medical professional signs here.
3. I Like People (Under General Anesthesia) Funny CRNA T-Shirt
This funny t-shirt is the perfect CRNA gift for a nurse anesthetist with a quirky sense of humor. The shirt reads, “I LIKE PEOPLE (under general anesthesia)”.
4. Personalized Walnut Keepsake Box
This is the perfect CRNA gift for retirement or graduation. The heirloom-quality walnut wood box features a glass hinged lid top and felt lined interior. The glass is etched with a medical symbol or your office logo – your choice. Then the front nameplate includes personalization of name, position, years of service, degree, school logo, hospital logo, or anything else you like.
Oh, and there are bulk discounts when ordering more than one. This is a great way to provide a stunning corporate gift at a very reasonable price.
5. Because CRNA School Wine Glass
Question: Why does the CRNA drink?
Answer: (see wine glass)
This cute stemless wine glass will make a great gift for the nurse-anesthetist-in-training. For something more custom, with your own text or logo, check out our custom engraved glassware selection.
6. Etched CRNA Badge Holder
This wooden medical badge clip is laser etched with a caduceus symbol along with the acronym, “CRNA.” A perfectly useful little gift for the certified registered nurse anesthetist in your life.
7. Nurse Anesthetist Bracelet
This attractive and subtly charming bracelet features an anesthetist’s needle and a heartbeat. Cute, yet surprisingly apropos!
8. Messy Bun, Coffee, Scrubs #CRNAlife T-Shirt
That’s pretty much CRNA life in a nutshell – messy bun, coffee, and scrubs. Get this fun nurse anesthetist t-shirt to go along with their new personalized CRNA tumbler mug (for the coffee, get it?).
9. Custom Engraved Wooden CRNA Keychain
This elegant little wooden keychain is a creative and personalized gift for the CRNA professionals in your life. Simply enter the text you want engraved, and it will be done for you!
10. Rose Gold Stethoscope
Ok, so if you want to give a gift that will get some double takes and envious stares, and will have your CRNA braggin’ on ya, give them a rose gold stethoscope.
Not only will it be the talk of the office, floor, or cohort, this will be one of those CRNA gifts that they always use. And when they use it, they will always think of you.
11. Laser Etched CRNA Wooden Christmas Ornament
For the holiday season, give the CRNA in your life a gorgeous and earthy wooden Christmas ornament. This one is etched with the CRNA initials and includes the caduceus symbol, along with the year etched across the top. A great office gift!
Best Gifts for CRNA Students
Here are some of the best and most appreciated gifts for CRNA students:
- Personalized tumbler for their coffee/shakes/etc
- Get the book list from their school, buy one of the textbooks (those can be expensive!!) and have everyone sign it and wish them the best
- Cash / gift cards
- A gorgeous stethoscope
- A durable book bag that fits a laptop and all their books, plus it even has a charging port
- Because CRNA School wine glass
Best CRNA Graduation Gifts
When the CRNA graduates, you want to give something that befits a real, live Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist. Here are some of the best graduation gifts:
- The Personalized Walnut Wood Keepsake Box
- Straight-up cash
- A good wrist watch
- This Personalized Vintage Nurse Anesthetist Plaque
Best CRNA Retirement Gifts
- A set of personalized wine glasses
- This personalized commemorative keepsake box
- A set of golf clubs or a fishing pole
- Our handcrafted and custom engraved retirement bottle opener
- “The Best is Yet to Come” personalized cutting board
- 100 Hilarious Quote Ideas for DIY Funny Birthday Cards You can spend five bucks on a pre-made card that is moderately funny, or you can make your own DIY funny birthday card that is actually hilarious. It...
- 10 Heartwarming Sympathy Gift Ideas for a Grieving Friend When someone close to you loses a loved one, you want to do something to express your condolences and communicate that you are grieving alongside you...
- 12 Amazingly Clean Movies You’ve Probably Never Seen Here are 12 amazing (and amazingly clean) movies you've probably never seen. Maybe you've never even heard of these. All the better, because you'r...
- How to make Homeless Care Kits that ACTUALLY help So you want to bless the homeless or those less fortunate than you, but you don't want your efforts to be counterproductive. What should you put in h...
- 100+ Best “We Go Together Like…” Quotes We go together like... Copy and paste. Scarlett & Rhett. PB & J. If you're looking for the "perfect pair," we've gotcha covered...
- 20 Sympathy Gifts for Parents Who Have Lost a Child Today we are sharing with you 20 heartfelt sympathy gifts for parents who have lost a child. There is no greater pain in this world than losing a...
- The Massive List of Family-Friendly Movies That Grownups Love Too This is your go-to list for great family-friendly movies that grownups love too. Nearly 500 clean family-friendly movies that are appropriate for...
- 21 Thank You Gifts for Doctors to Show Your Appreciation You're on the hunt for the perfect thank you gift for your doctor. Your doctor is amazing and has always been there for you, keeping your health in c...
- The 20 Most Classy Wine Quotes of All Time At Northwest Gifts, some of our most enduringly popular items are from our Wine Decor and Wine Barrel collections, and we also love customizing our p...
- Gift Etiquette: How To Receive A Gift The Right Way Gift etiquette can seem tricky, but it really is not so. If you are going to give a gift, it all boils down to thinking about the recipient. I wr...