Last Updated on July 31, 2020
So you think yer pirate-themed home bar is worthy of the high seas, eh? For your sailor’s pub or pirate’s tavern to have that real feel of authenticity, here are the 21 must-have accessories for a pirate-themed home bar. Yo ho ho!
Some of the products we feature below are affiliate links, in which we – at no cost to you – may get a small commission should you choose to purchase something. Read our full disclosure here.
21 Pirate Bar Decor Ideas
1. A real oak barrel to make your own rum
Includes everything you need to make your own rum (except the alcohol of course). Available here.
2. A personalized oak barrel with a piratey theme
Includes custom engraving of your name & est. year. Available here.
3. An old-world globe, for navigating… your wine collection
An old-world map that leads you to the best kind of treasure. Available here.
4. A legit Jolly Roger skull & crossbones flag
Run up your colors in a nice 3′ x 5′ size pirate flag. Essential pirate bar decor. Available here.
5. This ice chest made from a real barrel
Keeping your drinks cool the old-fashioned way. Available here.
6. Advertise in style with a personalized rum bar plaque
Old-fashioned wood plank sign, personalized in nautical style. Available here.
7. Vintage-style captain’s sign with hanging name plank
Your seafarin’ skills are on full display. Available here.
8. Scare off pretenders with this skull & crossbones wall display
Triple skulls for your pirate bar’s wall. Perfect if you’re wanting to spook up the place a bit. Available here.
9. An old barrel head engraved with pirate ships and your custom “label”
Large 21″ plaque made in the USA from a real barrel head. Available here.
10. A very serious warning sign for your pirate bar’s entry
Beware ye who enter here. Available here.
11. Handcrafted wooden pirate flag sign with skull and crossed swords
Made by hand in 3 dimensions and 3 sizes. Available here.
12. You’ll always stay on the right course with this nautical ship’s wheel
This way your pirate home bar can always steer clear of last call. Available here. One of our favorite pirate bar decor ideas.
13. This metal “Captain’s Quarters” sign for the pirate home bar that’s really a man cave
You’re the captain on this ship. Available here.
14. This custom engraved leather coaster six-pack will be put to good use
15. Use this sundial and compass to make sure your course stays true no matter how many shots you take (hopefully rum shots, but it could be musket shots depending on how things go down)
Working compass and sundial adds authenticity to your pirate bar. Available here.
16. Hand out your best spirits in the spirit of ol’ Blackbeard using this personalized barrel head serving tray
This “Blackbeard” pirate bar decor design is available on the serving tray, plus a lazy susan, wall decor sign, hip flask, and actual barrel. Available here.
17. This pirate’s tavern plaque looks like the top “quarter” of a barrel
Hot Grub, Ale & Spirits, Hands Off Me Booty! Includes personalization. Available here.
18. You’ll always want to lay anchor in your pirate home bar, and this anchor wall decor piece proves it
OK it’s not very pirate of us to admit this, but this anchor is pretty dang cute. Available here.
19. When it’s time to visit the… erm, poop deck… this sign will show the way
Ah yes, the poop deck. Every pirate bar needs one. One of the must-have pirate bar decor ideas. Comes in many finishes. Available here.
20. This peg-legged pirate wants to be your personal home bar assistant
This guy puts his eye patch and pegged leg to good use. Available here.
21. This set of His & Hers stemless wine glasses will class up your pirate bar to the max
Delightfully seaworthy, these wine glasses are ready to be used on a nightly basis. Available here.
21B. BONUS: And finally, a great rum book for the pirate bar that will have you singing “yo ho ho!”
“And a Bottle of Rum… a history of the New World in ten cocktails.” What more could a pirate bar need? Available here.
- 12 Amazingly Clean Movies You’ve Probably Never Seen Here are 12 amazing (and amazingly clean) movies you've probably never seen. Maybe you've never even heard of these. All the better, because you'r...
- 100 Hilarious Quote Ideas for DIY Funny Birthday Cards You can spend five bucks on a pre-made card that is moderately funny, or you can make your own DIY funny birthday card that is actually hilarious. It...
- 10 Heartwarming Sympathy Gift Ideas for a Grieving Friend When someone close to you loses a loved one, you want to do something to express your condolences and communicate that you are grieving alongside you...
- How to make Homeless Care Kits that ACTUALLY help So you want to bless the homeless or those less fortunate than you, but you don't want your efforts to be counterproductive. What should you put in h...
- The Massive List of Family-Friendly Movies That Grownups Love Too This is your go-to list for great family-friendly movies that grownups love too. Nearly 500 clean family-friendly movies that are appropriate for...
- 100+ Best “We Go Together Like…” Quotes We go together like... Copy and paste. Scarlett & Rhett. PB & J. If you're looking for the "perfect pair," we've gotcha covered...
- 20 Sympathy Gifts for Parents Who Have Lost a Child Today we are sharing with you 20 heartfelt sympathy gifts for parents who have lost a child. There is no greater pain in this world than losing a...
- 21 Thank You Gifts for Doctors to Show Your Appreciation You're on the hunt for the perfect thank you gift for your doctor. Your doctor is amazing and has always been there for you, keeping your health in c...
- 21 Useful and Creative Gifts for Farmers You want to find great gifts for farmers. You've come to the right place! If you're only halfheartedly looking around for some farmer gifts, y...
- 21 Beach Gifts for Beach Lovers: Practical, Fun, & Frisky If you're looking for beach gifts for beach lovers, you've come to the right place.... I love the beach! I think it would be safe to say I may be...