Last Updated on October 31, 2020
When you give a gift to your man, you want that heartwarming grunt of pure pleasure. So let’s talk about man cave gifts that can do just that.
Maybe he seems to have everything. So, what do you get him?
Goodness knows, as much as a bro can complain about finding a gift for a woman, buying a gift for Dad, your brother, husband, son or boyfriend can be even tougher.
Please note that this post contains affiliate links. This means that if you purchase something you see on our site we may receive a commission at no cost to you. Read our full disclosure here.
Man Cave Gifts
That’s why we’ve compiled this collection of Man Cave Gifts. It’s our man-approved list of things that will elicit that grunt of satisfaction and approval that means he’s dancing around on the inside.
Let’s talk a bit about the Cave of Man before moving on to specific (and frankly amazing) Man Cave Gifts.
What is a Man Cave?
man cave n. A room, basement, shed, or other area which is reserved solely for the man, his stuff, his hobbies, and his bros.
The man cave is his space. It’s a stinky, sweaty, bro-centric space to sit – think – nap – create – repair – destroy in joy and despair. The space where his favorite beer is on tap, his recliner is always reserved, and the game is on.
It’s a place for the movies that inspire him, the art that reflects him. Where the video game graphics are discrete, and his favorite teams compete. His personal man-space. Some call it the Man Cave – Man-Land – the Mantuary, a sanctuary for his sanity.
Man Cave Decor
The Man Cave is always in as a decor trend for dudes.
The themes vary based on his interests, from the big screen TV running Sports Center, to the greasy garage with the beer fridge, to the paneled room with busy book shelves or the classy gentlemen’s pad.
Whatever it is, it’s awesome.
Typically, man cave decor includes plaques and pictures of his favorite things, with the central feature being a huge tv reserved for sports, war movies, and video gaming.
Man Cave Essentials
Every man cave should have at least several of these items:
- Giant flat screen TV
- Totally sick sound system
- Recliner for him
- Additional seating for bros
- Gaming system
- Home bar & accessories
- Mini fridge
- Sports or fandom memorabilia
- Games (pool table, dart board, board games, etc)
21 Greatest Man Cave Gifts
1. Personalized Brewery Barrel Head Sign
This Personalized Brewery Barrel Head Sign will look great in any Man Cave.
It’s made from solid oak wood, the top head of a barrel, and includes personalization of his name and more.
2. Vintage Style Man Cave Sign w/ 3D Mug
This personalized pub style sign will clearly define where his man space begins.
When he sees his name across the top of the plaque in brazen lettering, clearly marking out his territory, you’ll hear that little grunt and know you chose well.
3. Personalized Garage Wall Clock
When in the garage a man will often slip into a time warp where to him, no time passes while he is working on his project. Unless, maybe you put a clock on the wall with his name on it. Get this awesome Man Cave Clock, or the matching Vintage Garage Clock.
4. What Happens in the Man Cave Sign
What happens in the man cave stays in the man cave.
It’s not so much that there are secrets that need to be kept in the Man Cave; it’s not exactly Vegas in there.
Well, maybe not. Probably.
The main thing is that we don’t want what happens in there to contaminate the whole rest of the house. A man cave is sort of a metaphysical quarantine on the one side, and a boundary of the sanctuary on the other.
It’s good both ways. Get your man this vintage distressed wood man cave sign here and make sure whatever the heck happens there stays there.
5. Penalty Box Personalized Hockey Sign
If he’s into The Sports, there’s a sign for that. There’s the Penalty Box Sign pictured above, with a 3D puck emblem and crossed hockey sticks.
Then there’s a Fishing Hole Plaque for a fisherman’s lair, a 19th Hole Sign for the golfer, Billiards Room Sign for the pool room, Touchdown Tavern Plaque for the football junkie, and 10th Inning Pub Sign for the baseball connoisseur.
The Shootout Pub is a slam-dunk option, the Fishing Camp Vintage Sign is quite a catch, the Vintage Boxing Match Marquee will knock ’em dead, and this stellar Distressed Wood Vintage Man Cave Sign announces that all sporting events will be celebrated with good times and great friends.
Check out all the personalized man cave signs here.
6. Personalized Whiskey Aging Barrel
A real man ages his own whiskey in an authentic oak aging barrel. Like this one.
7. Bourbon Still Oak Aging Barrel
8. Actual Whiskey/Moonshine Still
Manly men distill their own moonshine in a real copper still.
9. Craft Brew Pressurized Growler
Help him keep his favorite tapped beers fresher than ever with this 64oz Pressurized Growler. Plus, with vacuum insulated 8/18 stainless steel, every beer filled into this growler stays deliciously cold all day.
10. Personalized Beer Sampler Paddle
Serve up a flight of various craft brews for you to try with friends. Get yours here.
11. Whiskey Decanter & Glasses Set
This is how you keep his man cave classy. Get him a timeless Whiskey Decanter & Glasses Set.
12. Custom Pilsner Glasses
I know they may be passe in a few years, but as for now, Magnum P.I. is back in the drivers seat with these Mustachioed Pilsners. These pilsner glasses are hand blown and laser etched with four unique mustache styles, dripping with hipster awesomeness.
We also have completely customizable Laser Engraved Pilsner Glasses, which you can etch with any name, logo, photo, or quote.
13. Custom Etched Martini Glass
The martini glass is a much younger beverage glass than you’d think. It came into being in the 1920’s allegedly because it was very effective at emptying the contents of the glass quickly and entirely, should the FEDs bust the speakeasy you were enjoying.
Our martini glasses are available with a custom etched monogram and will keep your favorite mix cool and delicious.
14. Personalized Growler
Whether your man enjoys some great local craft beer or brews a batch right at home, personalized accessories make a great gift. The growler is used to bring home fresh-from-the-tap beer from a local bar or brewery. In our glassware line we have a monogrammed growler that would fit proudly in any beer fridge.
15. Custom Engraved Humidor
The iconic image of the smoky poker table surrounded by men and stogies. It’s the classic man-cave accessory, the humidor and cigar case.
These cedar-lined humidors can be custom engraved with text as well as a logo image.
16. Glass Lid Engraved Humidor
No need for a mysterious, “What’s in the box?” conversation. This humidor has a nice glass lid to show off those delicious stogies. Custom engraving available.
17. Vintage Style Heirloom Humidor
These “heirloom” style humidors feature vintage personalized designs across the top. See all humidor designs here.
18. Cigar Infusion Barrel
Infuse your cigars with a classic liquor flavor. Available in several flavors and sizes, the Cigar Infusion Barrel functions as both an infuser and a humidor. Have the barrel inscribed with a line of text for a phrase or name.
19. Premium Dartboard
A must-have for any man-cave. Whether you’re shooting darts with the guys, or hanging in your man cave hashing out a problem in your mind, this awesome dartboard cabinet is a cornerstone to your man space.
20. Boxed Domino Set
The ancient game of Dominoes goes way back to China in the 10th Century A.D. A game of minds, and child’s play at the same time. However you play dominoes, this customizable domino set and case can class up any man cave, especially when we personalize the birch wood box for you.
21. Personalized Poker Set
It’s the perfect heirloom man cave gift for the musky, cigar-smoke filled cave. This massive 300 Poker Chip Gift Set comes in a premium box with a lid that can have your name, logo or other text laser engraved into it.
We hope you enjoyed looking through all these awesome ideas for your man cave, or for a friend’s. Hopefully you found a couple of great ideas that you’d like to incorporate into your special space, but if you want to keep browsing, we recommend taking a look at all the other man cave gifts and accessories Northwest Gifts have to offer.
- 12 Amazingly Clean Movies You’ve Probably Never Seen Here are 12 amazing (and amazingly clean) movies you've probably never seen. Maybe you've never even heard of these. All the better, because you'r...
- 10 Heartwarming Sympathy Gift Ideas for a Grieving Friend When someone close to you loses a loved one, you want to do something to express your condolences and communicate that you are grieving alongside you...
- 100 Hilarious Quote Ideas for DIY Funny Birthday Cards You can spend five bucks on a pre-made card that is moderately funny, or you can make your own DIY funny birthday card that is actually hilarious. It...
- How to make Homeless Care Kits that ACTUALLY help So you want to bless the homeless or those less fortunate than you, but you don't want your efforts to be counterproductive. What should you put in h...
- The Massive List of Family-Friendly Movies That Grownups Love Too This is your go-to list for great family-friendly movies that grownups love too. Nearly 500 clean family-friendly movies that are appropriate for...
- 100+ Best “We Go Together Like…” Quotes We go together like... Copy and paste. Scarlett & Rhett. PB & J. If you're looking for the "perfect pair," we've gotcha covered...
- 21 Thank You Gifts for Doctors to Show Your Appreciation You're on the hunt for the perfect thank you gift for your doctor. Your doctor is amazing and has always been there for you, keeping your health in c...
- 20 Sympathy Gifts for Parents Who Have Lost a Child Today we are sharing with you 20 heartfelt sympathy gifts for parents who have lost a child. There is no greater pain in this world than losing a...
- 21 Unique Sympathy Gifts to Show Love and Support Let's talk about unique sympathy gifts. You've just learned that someone you care about has suffered the loss of a loved one, and you want to find a...
- Should I bring a gift to a funeral? Memorial Gift Etiquette Explained This one is kind of a downer, but it's a question that, sadly, gets asked quite a bit. Should I bring a gift to a funeral or memorial service? Wha...