Last Updated on November 8, 2021
The holidays are officially upon us, and it’s time to start thinking about your annual hunt for the best Christmas gifts for men. You have your husband to shop for, your dad, your brother, your friends, that one cousin who already has everything… and so many more!
Can anyone say, “‘Tis the season (to be stressed out)!?”
This time of year can be particularly overwhelming, especially when you don’t know where to even begin your gift search for the men in your life. Unfortunately, it’s too easy to take your mind off the true meaning of giving when you’ve got a long list of friends and family to shop for.
Hopefully we can take a little bit of that stress away with this list featuring 21 of the best Christmas gifts for men.
Looking for the perfect gift for a gamer? Check. For the music lover? Got it. For the man who just needs to relax and unwind after a long day at work? We’ve got you covered, and then some.
Let’s get started!
21 Best Christmas Gifts for Men
Please note that this post contains affiliate links. Read our full disclosure here.
1. Personalized Pocket Knife
For the practical guy on your list, nothing says “Merry Christmas” like an old-fashioned pocket knife.
This beautiful piece, custom laser etched by Northwest Gifts, would be the perfect addition to his stocking. This classy pocket knife includes personalization, so you can add your loved one’s name, initials, or any other text you know he’d love.
2. LEGO Architecture- San Francisco
For years, LEGO kits have made fun Christmas gifts for kids of all ages. Now, those same kids can continue their passion for LEGO as adults with the brand’s Architecture series.
Make the special guy in your life feel like a kid again with this LEGO Architecture model of the San Francisco skyline. This kit consists of 565 bricks and when complete, will stand 6″ high and 11″ wide.
3. Blue Agate Geode Coasters
This stunning geode coaster set would make a wonderful stocking stuffer or stand-alone gift. The set consists of four Brazilian blue agate coasters that have been hand-painted with silver leafing on the edges. Each coaster also includes bumpers on the bottom to protect furniture from the natural stone.
If you want something a little more personal, check out these custom laser etched wooden coasters which include personalization.
4. Smartphone Sanitizer and Charger
In this day and age, our cell phones are a necessity. But they collect so many germs throughout the day, and it’s hard to remember to wipe them down as much as we should.
Because health is also a necessity, this holiday season, help your loved one stay feeling great with this ultra-cool UV smartphone sanitizer from PhoneSoap. Not only will this device sanitize his phone using germicidal UV-C light, it will also charge it during the process. Pretty sweet!
5. Indoor S’mores Fire Pit
If the man in your life loves gathering around the fire and roasting things (and really, what guy doesn’t love that?!), he’ll adore this Indoor S’mores Fire Pit. Whether you live in a 12th floor apartment or want to enjoy S’mores during a 102-degree heat wave, there’s plenty of ways to utilize this specialty fire pit any day of the year.
6. Personalized Wood Bottle Opener
Looking for a Christmas gift he’s sure to enjoy the whole year round? Northwest Gifts has you taken care of with this handcrafted wood bottle opener. And it includes personalization!
Because what could be more relaxing after a long, hard day on the job than coming home and popping the top on a cold one? This bottle opener does just that, and is the perfect addition to any patio, garage, kitchen or man cave.
Each one comes personalized with his name and initial, along with two screws for easy wall-mounting.
7. Custom Leather Bible Case
Celebrating the birth of Christ is one of the great joys we have as His followers. The reason we give gifts to one another on Christmas is in celebration of Him, Who was and is the greatest Gift of all.
If the special guy in your life cherishes his Bible more than any other possession, this year on Christ’s birthday consider giving him a beautiful case in which to protect it. This particular personalized leather Bible case is 100% customizable to whatever text you choose, whether it be a verse, song lyrics, or a poem you wrote yourself.
The best part is, the seller will apply the text in your own hand-writing to give it that extra-special meaning.
8. Bose Noise-Canceling Headphones
Whether he puts in hundreds of miles flying for work, works out in a noisy gym, or simply likes to listen to a podcast or music in peace, these Bose noise-cancelling headphones may be all he wants for Christmas this year.
Each pair comes enabled with Bluetooth and Alexa, as well as three degrees of noise cancellation. Choose between black, silver, and rose gold.
9. Portable Campfire
Does your man love to go camping? Probably. And if he especially loves camping in cooler weather, this reusable portable campfire would make a lovely, practical Christmas gift for him.
Compact enough for easy travel, but large enough to keep warm by, the Radiate Portable Campfire is made from soy wax and contains at least three hours of burn time.
10. SNES Nintendo Classic Mini
Did your man love Nintendo growing up? Is he an avid gamer or simply love to reminisce about the good ol’ days? Then give him the gift of nostalgia this Christmas with this brilliant “throwback” gaming system of the SNES.
The device is much smaller and has been modernized for today (HDMI and USB), but is still designed to look and feel like the original Nintendo beloved by countless kids of the ’90s. It comes with two controllers and is already preloaded with 21 classic games.
11. Industrial-Style Wine Rack
Maybe your man is a wine lover. Maybe he loves nothing more than to relax in the evening with a glass of his favorite spirit. If this sounds familiar, this one-of-a-kind handcrafted wine rack may be his favorite Christmas gift this year.
Industrial style home accents are very popular right now. This rack fits the bill perfectly as it’s handcrafted from solid wood (for a rustic feel) and metal piping (for the industrial look). It can hold up to 8 bottles and up to 6 wine glasses, and comes ready to mount on the wall.
12. Custom Engraved Poker Set
Poker is a classic gambler’s game that has been enjoyed for years. If the special man in your life enjoys the game, this personalized poker gift set is sure to bring a smile to his face when he opens it on Christmas morning.
Each set comes with 100 professional-grade poker chips, two decks of standard playing cards and five dice. Northwest Gifts will custom laser engrave the rosewood-finished gift box with any name or other text you want.
13. Personalized Wallet
A good quality wallet should last its owner years and years. That will be the case with this high-quality personalized leather wallet found on Etsy.
If you choose this wallet as a Christmas gift for a special man in your life, be sure to personalize it! These wallets include custom-engraving with your loved one’s initials, along with any additional text you would like to add.
14. Themed Monopoly Board Game
For the Pokemon enthusiast who also enjoys the classic game Monopoly, this fun Pokemon-themed board game will make a great Christmas gift.
This version adopts the same concept as the original Monopoly game; however, the Pokemon edition uses its own themed properties and pieces. It includes speed rules for fast play, and also comes with instructions detailing all the differences between it and the original Monopoly board game.
Pokemon is just one of many themes and styles you can choose for Monopoly. Here are some more fun versions:
- National Parks Monopoly
- Rick & Morty Monopoly
- The Walking Dead Monopoly
- Game of Thrones Monopoly
- Fortnite Monopoly
- Super Mario Bros Monopoly Collector’s Edition
- Personalized Monopoly Games
- Monopoly: Cheaters Edition
15. Stainless Steel Grilling Kit
A grilling kit may seem like the stereotypical Christmas gift for men. But there’s absolutely nothing wrong with giving him one if grilling is his thing!
This stellar stainless steel BBQ set comes complete with 23 pieces, including a meat thermometer, basting brushes, corn holders, and more. All of the implements come set snugly in a durable storage case, and all are dishwasher-safe for easy clean-up.
16. Personalized Garage Clock
Does your man enjoy spending hours working away on his car in the garage? Or maybe he even owns his own garage, and spends hours working on other people’s cars!
Either way, he’s sure to like this custom 1950’s-style garage clock to help him stay on task. Before you surprise him with it on Christmas morning, make his clock especially unique by personalizing it with his name.
17. Guitar String Christmas Ornament
For the music lover in your life, consider this simple Christmas gift idea. Guitar players in particular will enjoy this handmade piece, which features a bejeweled guitar string daintily wrapped up inside a clear Christmas bauble ornament.
Each ornament comes tied with a music-themed ribbon, ready to hang on the Christmas tree. Get yours here!
18. WOD Balm Muscle Rub Gift Bag
Sometimes, the best gifts come in small packages. Take this WOD Balm gift bag, for example. Small enough to be a stocking stuffer, this gift bag for him contains three all-natural “body repair” products: the WOD signature muscle rub in travel size, a tube of WODBalm Tear Repair (for scrapes and bruises), and a Mt. Shasta pumice stone to sand down calluses.
19. Car Diagnostic Scanner
Cars…most of us can’t live without them. Some people actually enjoy working on them, even when they go kaput!
If your husband, dad, brother or boyfriend can often be found under the hood of a car trying to figure something out, make their holiday with the gift of this handy Foxwell diagnostic scanner. It is mechanic-recommended and can be trusted to diagnose causes of check engine lights among other data.
20. Scratch-Off Travel Map
This scratch-off map is a fun addition to any traveler’s collection. Surprise him with this map on Christmas (perhaps along with tickets to somewhere new!) and watch as he enjoys keeping track of his travels with it for years to come.
The map comes with a magnetic hanger frame and also features scratch-off flags for each country.
21. Custom Tavern Sign
Last on our list of our 21 favorite Christmas gifts for men is this custom vintage-style tavern sign. The perfect addition to the kitchen, man cave, pub, or home bar, this sign is sure to make him smile every time he sees it.
It’s crafted from sturdy white oak, features a hand-carved relief of beer mugs, and is designed to look like the top part of a real oak barrel. For an added touch, it comes personalized with your man’s name or surname.
At All Gifts Considered, we are very aware that everyone is operating within different budget ranges. And more often than not, the greatest, most heartfelt gifts simply cannot be bought.
If you’re the DIY type interested in homemade Christmas gifts for men, or simply want to avoid breaking the bank this holiday season, consider these gift ideas:
- Gift basket. Gift baskets can be as economical as you need them to be, and are also 100% customizable. Get your creative juices flowing by creating a special gift basket just for him, filled with things he loves. Add his favorite snacks or candy, a pair of mittens, a scarf, a book he’s been wanting to read, a bottle of something delicious. Throw in some red and green tissue paper, tie it all up with a bow, and viola! The possibilities are endless.
- Framed photo of the two of you. What could be more special than being reminded of a wonderful memory you share together? If you can’t choose just one picture, take this idea a step further and create him a scrapbook.
- DIY. Do you know how to knit or crochet? Make him something that he can really use during this cold weather. Using his favorite colors of thread or yarn, make him a beanie, a scarf, a pair of mittens, even some warm socks! He is sure to appreciate the time and effort you take to make them.
- Gift card. When all else fails, this is still a thoughtful go-to idea. With a gift card he can buy himself something he really wants.
- Homemade meal. If you enjoy cooking or baking, whip him up his favorite meal as a Christmas gift. Go all the way and make it a three-course special, or just present him with his favorite yummy dessert.
- Homemade Christmas card. Or better yet, a Christmas newsletter…relive with him all of this year’s special memories through stories and photos.
Even More Christmas Gifts for Men
That’s it for our list of the 21 best Christmas gifts for men! We sincerely hope you were able to find the perfect gift(s) for the special men in your life.
However, if you’re needing further inspiration, we’ve put together a comprehensive list of the best gifts for him right here. We have something there for every type of guy, and for every occasion.
And we always will encourage you to check out Northwest Gifts for the best in creative, unique, and personalized gift ideas.
Merry Christmas to you and yours, and happy gift hunting!
Read next: 21 Best Gifts for Your Husband
- 3rd Anniversary Gifts: Best 3-Year Ideas (Traditional & Modern) Whew! You made it through the first two years of wedded bliss. "They" say the first two years are the hardest. Let's hope so. Marriage is a beautif...
- 101 Best Old Age Jokes for Birthday Cards Getting old is no joke. **Pregnant pause.......** Of course it is! Getting old is hilarious. With each passing year, it's best to share a lau...
- How to make Homeless Care Kits that ACTUALLY help So you want to bless the homeless or those less fortunate than you, but you don't want your efforts to be counterproductive. What should you put in ho...
- 13 Best Gifts for a 13 Year Old Girl Perfect for the tween going into the teen years, these sweet ideas are sure to please! We don't know about you, but 13 year old girls are as eclec...
- 12 Amazingly Clean Movies You’ve Probably Never Seen Here are 12 amazing (and amazingly clean) movies you've probably never seen. Maybe you've never even heard of these. All the better, because you're...
- 10 Heartwarming Sympathy Gift Ideas for a Grieving Friend When someone close to you loses a loved one, you want to do something to express your condolences and communicate that you are grieving alongside your...
- 100 Hilarious Quote Ideas for DIY Funny Birthday Cards You can spend five bucks on a pre-made card that is moderately funny, or you can make your own DIY funny birthday card that is actually hilarious. It'...
- 50 Perfect Retirement Gifts That Retirees Actually Love What's a better excuse for a party than a retirement? We can't think of anything! And what are some great retirement gifts for the well-deserved gu...
- 100+ Best “We Go Together Like…” Quotes We go together like... Copy and paste. Scarlett & Rhett. PB & J. If you're looking for the "perfect pair," we've gotcha covered. H...
- 44 Best Gift Exchange Games & Clever Ideas for the Holidays How can I make my gift exchange more fun? Are you tired of just drawing names for the yearly holiday gift exchange? You want to breathe some new, c...