Here is the ultimate Executive Golf Gift Putter Set, a lovely heirloom rosewood gift box that includes a collapsible putter and automatic ball return target. Continue reading
Summer is finally here and with all the comings and goings and end of school excitement you forgot about Fathers Day. Well, the good news is you didn’t miss it. But, the bad news is that its Sunday! A bit to late to order anything online, but maybe you can do something a little more creative than another tie.
- Time – Dads doen’t always want a new thing, sometimes just a cup of coffee or even a spontaneous overnight camp-out would be a memorable gift.
- Beer – If your dad is like mine, then he’d love an evening at a local brewery sampling some of the local craft brews.
- Gift Certificates – I know, I know. It sounds like such a cop-out. But, maybe go more along the lines of a fancy restaurant for a date night with mom. There really is no better gift for dad than scoring points with mom.
- Local Shows – Check the local paper and see if any good comedy acts or bands are playing in your area.
- DIY Gift – You use to give your dad beautiful works of art that he treasured so dearly, so dig into your inner artist. Here is a cool little mustache mug DIY we found that might do the trick.
Every gentleman needs a good knife and the Gentleman’s Pocket Knife is a great companion. The large, single blade flips open easily and is great for whittling, carving and cutting. The handle has stainless steel ends with a rosewood center and comfortable curved shape.
The blade locks when open and there is a finger actuated release on the top of the handle. A hole in the end of the handle allows for a lanyard to be attached.
This wood pocket knife is made from Rosewood and features a 3-inch stainless steel blade. Customized with a name or logo, these personalized pocket knives make great gifts for any occasion!
Available from Northwest Gifts.
Ranked in order of spiritual edification:
1. Spiritual: Gospel Meditations for Men by Chris Anderson and Joe Tyrpak
ChurchWorksMedia.com is pleased to introduce Gospel Meditations for Men, the counterpart to Gospel Meditations for Women, which has sold over 9000 since it was published in 2010. Authored by Chris Anderson and Joe Tyrpak, the booklet includes 31 devotional articles that explain the gospel and apply it to the everyday lives of singles, husbands, and fathers. GM4M’s expositions and applications will be a great help to men, families, and churches. You can view a sample PDF (including the final cover) here and place your order here.
An amazingly cool lamp that will provide light to help Dad read his Gospel Meditations book.
3. Not-So-Spiritual But Still Cool: Man Cave Signs from Northwest Gifts
OK, so maybe these aren’t spiritual at all but what can better put a grin on Dad’s face than a Man Cave sign personalized with his name on it? Made from real wood in the USA, these plaques are our bestselling gift item for Father’s Day and Christmas. To further entice, here’s a 10% off coupon code for all our Man Cave Signs and Plaques, valid until Father’s Day 2011.