So you think yer pirate-themed home bar is worthy of the high seas, eh? For your sailor’s pub or pirate’s tavern to have that real feel of authenticity, here are the 21 must-have accessories for a pirate-themed home bar. Yo ho ho!
21 MUST-HAVE ACCESSORIES FOR YOUR PIRATE-THEMED HOME BAR
1. A real oak barrel to make your own rum
Includes everything you need to make your own rum (except the alcohol of course) – Available here.
2. A personalized oak barrel with a piratey theme
Includes custom engraving of your name & est. year – Available here.
3. An old-world globe, for navigating… your wine collection
An old-world map that leads you to the best kind of treasure – Available here.
4. A legit Jolly Roger skull & crossbones flag
Run up your colors in a nice 3′ x 5′ size – Available here.
5. This ice chest made from a real barrel
Keeping your drinks cool the old-fashioned way – Available here.
6. Advertise in style with a personalized rum bar plaque
7. Vintage-style captain’s sign with hanging name plank
Your seafarin’ skills are on full display – Available here.
8. Scare off pretenders with this skull & crossbones wall display
Spooky triple skulls for your wall at an affordable price – Available here.
9. An old barrel head engraved with pirate ships and your custom “label”
Large 21″ plaque made in the USA from a real barrel head – Available here.
10. A very serious warning sign for your pirate bar’s entry
Beware ye who enter here – Available here.
11. Handcrafted wooden pirate flag sign with skull and crossed swords
Made by hand in 3 dimensions and 3 sizes – Available here.
12. You’ll always stay on the right course with this nautical ship’s wheel
This way your pirate home bar can always steer clear of last call – Available here.
13. This metal “Captain’s Quarters” sign for the pirate home bar that’s really a man cave
You’re the captain on this ship – Available here.
14. This custom engraved leather coaster six-pack will be put to good use
15. Use this sundial and compass to make sure your course stays true no matter how many shots you take (hopefully rum shots, but it could be musket shots depending on how things go down)
Working compass and sundial adds authenticity to your pirate bar – Available here.
16. Hand out your best spirits in the spirit of ol’ Blackbeard using this personalized barrel head serving tray
Serving tray, lazy susan, wall decor sign, hip flask, and actual barrel – All available here.
17. This pirate’s tavern plaque looks like the top “quarter” of a barrel
Hot Grub, Ale & Spirits, Hands Off Me Booty! Includes personalization – Available here.
18. You’ll always want to lay anchor in your pirate home bar, and this anchor wall decor piece proves it
OK it’s not very pirate of us to admit this, but this anchor is pretty dang cute – Available here.
19. When it’s time to visit the… erm, poop deck… this sign will show the way
Just one of many finishes – Available here.
20. This peg-legged pirate wants to be your personal home bar assistant
This guy puts his eyepatch and pegged leg to good use – Available here.
21. This set of four stemless wine glasses will class up your pirate bar to the max
Delightfully spooky, showcasing the vast riches of your pirate treasure – Available here.
21B. BONUS: And finally, a great rum book for the pirate bar that will have you singing “yo ho ho!”
“And a Bottle of Rum… a history of the New World in ten cocktails” – Available here.